• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

very new to ADISC!

princessa

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
hewwo
i’ve always been a lurker of threads here but i decided to make an account finally- some things about me are i’ve been in the ABDL community since February this year as due to a medical incident i figured out i love being padded and it makes my little space way better!
my regression age is 3. i prefer pull-ups, sippy cups and being a smol bit more independent than a baby, i hope we all get along well.

Reactions: Cottontail, sissygirlpink, Angelapinks and 3 others
Welcome princessa, So glad u are joining us now, please tell us a little so we can start to get to know u, ask questions, most important is to have FUN here!!!! WELCOME!!!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome to ADISC princessa I hope your medical incident has not left you with a condition that can not be healed soon.

As for a little about me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Most members here get along mostly well, most of the time, with most members.
I am sure we will all get along well.
Have fun.

Hello.

Hello and welcome 😊!

Hello and welcome!

princessa said:
hewwo
i’ve always been a lurker of threads here but i decided to make an account finally- some things about me are i’ve been in the ABDL community since February this year as due to a medical incident i figured out i love being padded and it makes my little space way better!
my regression age is 3. i prefer pull-ups, sippy cups and being a smol bit more independent than a baby, i hope we all get along well.
Welcome to the community! Enjoy yourself and participate as you feel comfortable.

Welcome to this lovely group or folks.....

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
Hi! I hope you buoy the community here.

Welcome to the community.

princessa said:
hewwo
Hello and welcome

Back