Using a hotel room for an ABDL vacation.

I stayed in hotel in Sri Lanka for 26 days and wore IC nappies every night, I used to bathroom bin to dispose of used nappies - the cleaning lady came everyday and cleaned my room thoroughly, she was amazing and discreet. I never felt like she was talking about me behind my back as all the staff were very pleasant and professional.

I've booked a room before to have a diaper day. I always pack out my trash in black or grey trash bags. I don't leave it for the cleaning crew to deal with. I'm not to worried about them going through my stuff and finding diapers or whatever. Toss out the DND sign and you're good to go. Never had so much as an oopsie (though won't it be an interesting day if I ever am in a hotel room and housekeeping ignores my do not disturb sign)

If your living situation is such that you don't have the privacy to just have a diaper day in your own home, I definitely recommend doing this at least once. It's a nice feeling not being pressured to have to toss on your big clothes and go be an adult.

Reactions: Joeysms
I couldn't imagine booking a hotel just for nappy wearing. I'm happy I can wear whenever I want.

Reactions: NKY2020
i am diapered 24/7 so every stay in a hotel is a diapered one for me. we travel quite a bit which is very cool. so all are diapered adventures wherever we go. there is a relaxing thing about being away exploring, so i think going somewhere to be diapers and just be yourself is a cool idea. when you travel everyone is a stranger so you less have to worry about what they think or see. cool thing about a hotel, BnB, cruise ship, and etc others clean up after you. Although it is important to be respectful of staff. don't leave dirty diapers for them. if in the room wrap them for easy disposal. and tip the cleaning staff well for the extra work. i love a hotel with a balcony to sit out enjoy coffee or drink with sun rise and set more so on a cruise ship and you can sit out there in just a diaper. think of it as a diapered adventure.

So I can wear pretty much whenever I want at home. I share the house with my mom and she knows. That being said…. I don’t feel comfortable nor do I think she would like me going full toddler at the house, plus we don’t really have that much room.

When it comes to disposal, I just bag them up in a trash bag I bought from home and leave it in the bathroom.

When i travel I always throw up the DND tag. Frankly there is no reason for them to clean unless I’ve been there more than a few days. To add on, I typically travel with my cameras and tech, I want nobody in that room.

Also don’t feel bad about bringing several suitcases into the hotel just for a one night trip…. Often if you are on the road for work or vacation, you have things you cannot or will not leave in the vehicle. I am not leaving $3,000 of camera gear in the van even if it just stays in the Bag. Work has a policy that the work laptop may not ever be left in a vehicle overnight and if not possible it has to be secured out of sight in a trunk…. I drive a van there is no out of sight or trunk.

I’ve used a hotel as an abdl vacation before. One time when I was going to see one of my buddy’s play at a concert I got a hotel room for the night and bought some diapers and wore them while I was at the hotel and I might have worn them at the concert too.

SuperSpaceBird said:
I have a few ideas for this where I could get the perks of having my own place without the cost. I could book a hotel room for at least 2 nites and turn it into a temporary play room. A cheep location would be better since getting away is the vacation. I was also thinking about hourly hotels and my dream is to find something like an ABDL themed love hotel with an automatic check in for privacy. I just want 6 to 24 hours of diaper time with no distractions. Has anyone tried this, what was it like, and do you have any advice?
Sounds nice!!

Back