Using a hotel room for an ABDL vacation.

SuperSpaceBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a few ideas for this where I could get the perks of having my own place without the cost. I could book a hotel room for at least 2 nites and turn it into a temporary play room. A cheep location would be better since getting away is the vacation. I was also thinking about hourly hotels and my dream is to find something like an ABDL themed love hotel with an automatic check in for privacy. I just want 6 to 24 hours of diaper time with no distractions. Has anyone tried this, what was it like, and do you have any advice?

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and Lillogan18
use airbnb.

Reactions: Lillogan18 and lilbabyjooce
SuperSpaceBird said:
I have a few ideas for this where I could get the perks of having my own place without the cost. I could book a hotel room for at least 2 nites and turn it into a temporary play room. A cheep location would be better since getting away is the vacation. I was also thinking about hourly hotels and my dream is to find something like an ABDL themed love hotel with an automatic check in for privacy. I just want 6 to 24 hours of diaper time with no distractions. Has anyone tried this, what was it like, and do you have any advice?
As someone who wore diapers in a hotel there is some serious downfalls such as cleaning crew coming in including unannounced. Disposing of diapers is not so easy in a hotel either and got to still stay relatively quiet

Reactions: Pika123, Ali123, Sourpants and 3 others
CookieDoughReindeer said:
As someone who wore diapers in a hotel there is some serious downfalls such as cleaning crew coming in including unannounced. Disposing of diapers is not so easy in a hotel either and got to still stay relatively quiet
A while ago I was staying at an Extended Stay America and they had a garbage chute and were supposed to only have cleaning on a fixed schedule on a specific day I think once a week or something. I thought I was safe so I had a garbage bag with used diapers and I had taped down a bed pad to the bed in case of leaks and I guess they came in and cleaned the room.

I thought maybe they had just changed the day I was scheduled for but after that they kept cleaning my room like every day or almost every day and the rest of the time I was there I wasn't sure if 1) they were intentionally cleaning my room every day because they were worried I was going to ruin the mattress or something or 2) there just weren't that many people there so they were cleaning everyone's room more frequently?

It was pretty annoying since even aside from the diapers I hate having my hotel room cleaned every day because I feel like I have to straighten stuff up and I don't like anyone touching my stuff in general, plus I was never sure when I should leave a tip because I had no idea when they were coming in.

I wouldn't want to leave a lot of ABDL stuff out in a hotel room like what the OP is saying but if it's just disposing of diapers I feel like if you bag them in individual bags and then put them all in a black garbage bag or something that should be sufficient. Presumably people with babies have to throw out diapers in the trash in their room too, so it's not like there's some rule that you shouldn't throw out diapers in a hotel room and they should be able to handle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sourpants and geka
I lived in hotels for years when I was traveling for work. As a result I ended up with a lot of hotel points that I would use to book a hotel in some place that I would like to visit for a week during time off. What I would usually do is put the do not disturb sign on the door for the whole week and that usually was enough to keep housekeeping from coming into my room.
If you're still concerned about the hotel staff barging in on you, most hotels have that little locking mechanism on the door that only allows it to be opened a few inches. When I want to make sure nobody comes in unexpectedly that's what I do. They open it only for it to hit that lock. They usually say something like "Oh someones in here! Sorry!" then leave.

To dispose of the used diapers I usually had a bunch of disposable grocery bags that I accumulated from visits to the store. I double, or triple bag the used diaper so its not visible through the bag. I would also knot the bags shut. This is sufficient to keep the smell down long enough for me to carry the bag to a trash can on the outside of the building. I put them in the outside trash because I don't want to stink up the entire hotel.

When I wanted to head out and do something I would just put all my diaper things, and toys in my suitcase. If you can pick up after yourself its not hard to have a discrete diaper vacation. I'm sure the staff appreciates guests who pick up after themselves too.

Reactions: TexHagrid, flybaby, Angelapinks and 6 others
Whenever my daddy and I have seen one another in person we do AirBnbs. It assured some more privacy than an hotel (no cleanup crew and no neighbors in other rooms, and no having to worry about noises and the like). It also gave us more to do with a better selection of amenities and such. If you’re not looking for a specific location, such as one in a more popular place that would increase the price, you could find something nice for a decent price as well.

Reactions: Lyric, ReluctantAdult, NappyNicky and 4 others
i use airbnb when i travel. love the privacy and more comfortable than a hotel room.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
denimchicken said:
I lived in hotels for years when I was traveling for work. As a result I ended up with a lot of hotel points that I would use to book a hotel in some place that I would like to visit for a week during time off. What I would usually do is put the do not disturb sign on the door for the whole week and that usually was enough to keep housekeeping from coming into my room.
If you're still concerned about the hotel staff barging in on you, most hotels have that little locking mechanism on the door that only allows it to be opened a few inches. When I want to make sure nobody comes in unexpectedly that's what I do. They open it only for it to hit that lock. They usually say something like "Oh someones in here! Sorry!" then leave.

To dispose of the used diapers I usually had a bunch of disposable grocery bags that I accumulated from visits to the store. I double, or triple bag the used diaper so its not visible through the bag. I would also knot the bags shut. This is sufficient to keep the smell down long enough for me to carry the bag to a trash can on the outside of the building. I put them in the outside trash because I don't want to stink up the entire hotel.

When I wanted to head out and do something I would just put all my diaper things, and toys in my suitcase. If you can pick up after yourself its not hard to have a discrete diaper vacation. I'm sure the staff appreciates guests who pick up after themselves too.
I have many hotel points from work travel also. I literally do all these things when I am in a hotel. It's not hard to have a discrete diaper vacation this way.

Reactions: denimchicken
denimchicken said:

I use to stay in hotels a lot for work. I had reward cards for all of them. I always kept the rewards and would take the misses out on mini vacations on points my comp[any paid for. 😂 I always put out the do not disturb sign as well as using the little lock bar.

I know at one time 10 or more years ago in Florida their was a couple that turned their house into a nursery and you could rent space and even a mommy. I bet there are more of these places than we think.

Reactions: denimchicken
Thanks for the advice. I'm not at a point where I would tell anyone about any of this if my real identity was attached so booking an actual ABDL nursery is a big no. I considered Airbnb but hotels have more privacy and I think I would get nervous picking up the keys from the home owner especially if they ask questions. I know hotels require a credit card but staff don't care why you're booking the room although I am worried that bringing in to much stuff would make it look like I was setting up a meth lab or I had extra guests. I was thinking that I would book a cheap hotel outside of the cities in the middle of the weak, stay in the room most of the time, and bring my own supplies while relying on the hotel room's microwave. I was hoping to get a room that just opens to the parking lot so I can quickly put all my used diapers into suitcase and then put that in the trunk of my car. The more I think about it the more I just want a Japaneses style love hotel or just one nite of fun. I could take a laxative, get 6 to 10 hours of fun, and clean up before checkout. I'm also starting to think it would be better to combine this with a normal vacation so something like 1 day at a water park but 3 nites in the hotel.

Reactions: flybaby
SuperSpaceBird said:
Thanks for the advice. I'm not at a point where I would tell anyone about any of this if my real identity was attached so booking an actual ABDL nursery is a big no. I considered Airbnb but hotels have more privacy and I think I would get nervous picking up the keys from the home owner especially if they ask questions. I know hotels require a credit card but staff don't care why you're booking the room although I am worried that bringing in to much stuff would make it look like I was setting up a meth lab or I had extra guests. I was thinking that I would book a cheap hotel outside of the cities in the middle of the weak, stay in the room most of the time, and bring my own supplies while relying on the hotel room's microwave. I was hoping to get a room that just opens to the parking lot so I can quickly put all my used diapers into suitcase and then put that in the trunk of my car. The more I think about it the more I just want a Japaneses style love hotel or just one nite of fun. I could take a laxative, get 6 to 10 hours of fun, and clean up before checkout. I'm also starting to think it would be better to combine this with a normal vacation so something like 1 day at a water park but 3 nites in the hotel.

It’s freeing when those you love know and accept you for you I guess I’m one of the lucky few. I didn’t out myself something happened and I just didn’t lie about it as it would have only pushed me back further.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Diaperman95
SuperSpaceBird said:
Oh I don't think they will give you too much grief about how much luggage you bring into your room. I would literally have the same hotel room for months on end for work. I ended up having a large tote with wheels that I would store most of my thinks in. The staff would sometimes say "that's a lot of stuff" but hey, I was moving in to live there. That was all of my worldly possessions. If you're just bringing in a couple large suitcases I don't think they will give you any odd looks.

I stayed in hotels 270 nights last year. I went through a lot of diapers (wet and dirty). I have three suitcases in my truck: one regular clothes, baby stuff, xdress stuff. I take quite a bit of things to the room because in addition to however I am playing, I have a bunch of equipment for work that I can't leave in a vehicle overnight (lidar scanners). Every hotel I have stayed in has a "do not disturb" sign. I take soiled diapers down to the outside trashcan or dumpster. I usually leave wet diapers in the bathroom trash. I have never had issues.

Have fun and good luck. Just be mindful of others and leave the rooms a clean as you can!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback. I think I'll save up for this vacation by cutting out some junk food and this can be a weight loss reward. I'll plan this for the winter since I like the cold.

Reactions: denimchicken and lilbabyjooce
Not a hotel but last time I camped I took a lot of little gear with me. My tent was my own little area. It was amazing.

SuperSpaceBird said:
Has anyone tried this, what was it like, and do you have any advice?

Before living in my own house, I used to take trips like this all the time. I would go a few hours away, and stay at a hotel. I would use the pool and do some shopping in the area, but I'd spend most of the time in the hotel room - diapered up - playing with toys or my Nintendo Switch. On my trips like that, the toilet barely even got used. I usually packed enough diapers for the whole time, and only took breaks when going out to the pool or something. This was post COVID, so housekeeping wasn't stopping by during your stay unless you really needed something. Otherwise, they would only show up to clean after you checked out. The disposal of diapers wasn't much of an issue for me. One hotel I stayed at had a dumpster on the main floor, and I just took my full trash bag down there near the end of my stay. No one was any the wiser, and housekeeping appreciated a relatively clean room without a dirty toilet. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I’d definitely go Air BnB.

If you go somewhere secluded you can sit outside in your nappy and baby clothes, and that’s a lovely feeling.

Reactions: iluvdps2 and lilbabyjooce
Ali123 said:

If you go somewhere secluded you can sit outside in your nappy and baby clothes, and that’s a lovely feeling.
This is the way.

• Love
Reactions: iluvdps2, lilbabyjooce, Ali123 and 1 other person
Ali123 said:

Came here to say the same thing - get something with a fenced in backyard that doesn't have neighbors with tall houses. The listing will probably say "very private" in the description and you'll be able to do anything you want. Sitting outside in a diaper or whatever outfit is your jam is pretty awesome.

Reactions: flybaby and Ali123
Well Since I have to wear diapers/nappies or rather I choose to when I am on vacation/holiday abroad then I guess every time counts as a abdl experience.

However I have never been to a abdl nursery as of yet, however there's one in Thailand so maybe I might visit there in future if it's not closed down for any reason by the authorities

Other than that I am considering going to a abdl convention in Las Vegas if there's such a thing as I have done my research and know where to shop for my diapers and other abdl stuff.

I was considering attending Nanny Prudence in Hong Kong a few years ago but the covid-19 pandemic got in the way of that plan and I can't find another abdl nursary in HK.

However I have found a few in the UK and although I would love to visit them they are very expensive so I won't be going anytime soon.

Anyway these are my awnsers to your questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Back