Use Neuralink to create controllable incontinence and allow others to control it

Would you be interested in using Neuralink to create controllable incontinence & controll bladder?

• Yes

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
NabePup said:
Earlier today, me and my friend were talking and the discussion of hypothetically being able to control one's continence and bladder via neuralink came up. It could be controlled via a smart phone app or some means.

If continence were switched "off", then it would "link" one's external urethral sphincter to their internal urethral sphincter so it would open and close whenever the internal urethral sphincter opened and closed. It could also reduce or completely remove the ability to tell how full the bladder is.

On top of that, there could be a way to cause both the external and internal urethral sphincters to open simultaneously making you uncontrollably wet yourself.

That way you or someone else could have complete control of your continence and bladder.

If this were done in a way where it were somehow guaranteed to be 100% safe and secure, I would love to be able to do something like this. Being able to give someone else this sort of control as well as being able to control it myself sounds like it could be loads of fun. In the poll question I was going to add "assuming it were 100% safe" to the poll question, but couldn't fit all the characters.

Of course in reality there's probably no way to guarantee anything 100% and we probably won't see neuralink developed out to achieve anything like this in our lifetimes and it may never be able to do something like this. But it was a fun and entertaining hypothetical discussion with my fellow friend that I found interesting.

While I'll admit I've thought and fantasized about being incontinent, I don't actually want to be and I'm glad that I'm not and feel bad for those that are. It sounds stressful and like it would be a pain to always have to deal with.
That would be the Mark of the Beast so you would be selling your soul to Satan and going to Hell just to be incontinent wetting your pants or diapers. I chose God 🙏 and Jesus Christ got saved by the blood of Jesus Christ 🙏 Praise God! 🙏 So I can go to Heaven when I die!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: NabePup and PadPhilosopher
SennkohCoola said:
That would be the Mark of the Beast so you would be selling your soul to Satan and going to Hell just to be incontinent wetting your pants or diapers. I chose God 🙏 and Jesus Christ got saved by the blood of Jesus Christ 🙏 Praise God! 🙏 So I can go to Heaven when I die!
I love your openness about your love for Christ, and gratefulness for His redemptive sacrifice, but I don't believe NeuraLink fits the description of the mark of the beast. It is quite specific.

Reactions: NabePup and Edgewater
PadPhilosopher said:
I love your openness about your love for Christ, and gratefulness for His redemptive sacrifice, but I don't believe NeuraLink fits the description of the mark of the beast. It is quite specific.
You would no longer be human when you got the NeuraLink because you would be a computer Android human no longer be able to be saved and go to heaven when die so you would go to hell.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, NabePup and Edgewater
SennkohCoola said:
You would no longer be human when you got the NeuraLink because you would be a computer Android human no longer be able to be saved and go to heaven when die so you would go to hell.
I am a practicing Catholic and a retired mechanical engineer. I understand what you are saying, but I am having difficulty following your statement as for the point of using devises to allow mobility, hearing and even the functionality of major organs, such controls /devises are available. I am a user of some of those devises and the end result is that I can participate in Mass, confession and enjoy a prayer with others. I do not know at what point one would no longer be God's creation but, I believe we are not there. An individual having a concept of using a secondary devise to alter reality is a mind game and Not Reality.

What the OP is suggesting is a questionable use of technology to obtain a fake state. It is offensive to individual like me who by no choice of our own are 24/7, U-IC. I strongly believe that I am here today, because of a gathering of Angels, as physics state that the other driver and I should not have survived!

God works in amazing and loving ways, it is not in our preview to define who will or will not come into the joy of being with him. We are here to welcome individuals to the Love of God. That commonly works best when we keep the doors open.

Each of us should have a short phase to help us assure we are working to keep those doors open. Mine is simply: "God So Loved The World"

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and NabePup
I'm saying that getting a micro chip implanted in the brain which then they wouldn't be human anymore as they would be a Android human. So do you really think a Android human would be able to be saved by blood of Jesus Christ and go to Heaven as you wouldn't have a organic body anymore that God created when you were born that's why I was saying that the Neurolink is brain computer interface which making anyone no longer human so when they died they would go to hell because they chose to get a brain computer interface to live better this world is not our home and we are just passing though on this journey called life until we all die and meet our maker.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, NabePup and Edgewater
SennkohCoola said:
I'm saying that getting a micro chip implanted in the brain which then they wouldn't be human anymore as they would be a Android human. So do you really think a Android human would be able to be saved by blood of Jesus Christ and go to Heaven as you wouldn't have a organic body anymore that God created when you were born that's why I was saying that the Neurolink is brain computer interface which making anyone no longer human so when they died they would go to hell because they chose to get a brain computer interface to live better this world is not our home and we are just passing though on this journey called life until we all die and meet our maker.
Interesting!

Please understand that there is a huge difference between mind-games and reality! The OP is playing a mind-game, where you are working in reality.

But, know that at the current moment, there is a test underway that would allow for a Brain implant (a microchip) that would allow for a hardwire, bypass of the L5-S1 exit on the spinal cord and individuals like me would be able to possibly return to a full state of continence! Are you saying that I would no longer be a child of Christ? No longer allowed the Blood of Christ? Left in the darkness?

Wait, are you saying that our body is the same as our soul? When we die, we leave our body behind, correct?

I love your insight and your concerns.

Wow, okay, was not expecting this thread to become a theological discussion lol Which I'm totally okay with and find interesting, just unexpected

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
SennkohCoola said:
The implant wouldn't really be fully on replacing one's consciousness or brain, it'd be complementing it. Akin to say someone has a prosthetic limb, except that could be arguably more invasive since the prosthetic limb as actually replacing a part of the body. The Neuralink is designed to work with the brain and nerves, not replace them.

I'm not super religious though so there could definitely be teachings or things about the teachings and Neuralink for that matter I don't quite fully understand.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
@Edgewater I'm sorry if this post/hypothetical discussion is offensive. I was actually concerned about that when I posted it. I realize it can be a touchy subject.

In your post though you do mention "mind games", if that's referring to this discussion just being a hypothetical mental exercise for the sake of discussion, then you are 100% correct. I also think you bring up some good points 👍

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
SennkohCoola said:
I think this is where your reasoning takes a wrong turn. NeuraLink in no way replaces, or in my understanding even seriously alters, one's consciousness. It is a connectivity device to augment the ability of your consciousness to control your body and influence your surroundings, and does not affect reasoning (soul) or God-consciousness (spirit) in any way. It exists to augment the mind's influence, not replace it. Besides this, it is not our body or our soul (mind) which makes us eligible for redemption and elevation to fellowship with God; animals possess both of those; it is our spirit, and nothing done to any part of the body, including the brain, can negate that. It is, as @Edgewater called it, a very elaborate prosthesis.

That's not to say that I see no danger in NeuraLink, but I do not see it as having any capacity to affect redeemability or fellowship with God.

Reactions: NabePup and Edgewater
NabePup said:
@Edgewater I'm sorry if this post/hypothetical discussion is offensive. I was actually concerned about that when I posted it. I realize it can be a touchy subject.

In your post though you do mention "mind games", if that's referring to this discussion just being a hypothetical mental exercise for the sake of discussion, then you are 100% correct. I also think you bring up some good points 👍
You are fully correct regarding your understanding of my position(s).

Regarding the extensive want of the AB/DL members to become U-IC, my deep concern is that the unexpected results is the blindness such activities can result in for those members, i.e. Not Seeing The Early signs of IC that are indicators of serious underlying illnesses and/or failure of organs, which can be life changing or at worst, ending medical issues. Please understand that it is not from a position of dislike, but deep concern for the health and well-being of my many friends in the AB/DL community.

The theological aside was to address a misunderstanding within that/our community as to our understanding of whether a human can determine another human's future as that is in the realm of God, not humans.

Thank you for your understanding.

I would be very cautious if such a device existed because with any device or tech it’s developed with little to no security in mind and I look at something with the objective of how secure it would be, if such a device was not secure it would be hacked and detected and someone would have fun out there controlling your bladder for you without your consent which could lead to unpleasant situations.

• Love
Reactions: geka and PadPhilosopher
Back