Update for anyone who cares

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
CB and I are doing good, we bought a new house and have been super busy with that. CB still gets his little time and mommy gets her adult time. Things are going really well despite the chaos. CB is in charge of the remodel as that’s his experience and I think it’s absolutely cute when I see his little didi poking out. Lol hope u all are doing well!!

Reactions: cr5311, Halibut, AAO and 6 others
Figured you were busy. Glad things are going well, keep us posted.

Congratulations!!! I've kinda wondered why we haven't seen much from you guys lately. Me and my wife have also been super busy we closed on our very first home on the 8th of this month and are just getting finished unpacking and settled. Now trying to find a place to store all my diapers. We had friends and family help us move and load the moving truck. So I had to box up all the diapers and AB stuff in advance and I labeled the boxes (garage) and (summer clothes) worked pretty well. Nobody had a clue. Oh the struggles of an AB/DL

Sounds like everything is A ok as it should :giggle:

I was also wondering what was going on, I have been following all the topics from CB/CannaMommy and it is always good to see what is going on

We are getting close to being done, CB has been working so hard with the remodel. He has completed installing our new flooring and almost done with base boards. I was very impressed that he knew how to level our floors. He used some kind of jack under the house to raise them....to me him knowing how to do that is so hot lol. He wants to replace the frame of some of the doers because they have settled and drifted.

We could not be more excited and will be moving in soon.

Reactions: cr5311 and littlemoosey
Thanks mommy! I’ve been working so hard for our bright future! Btw I may be in adult mode when working on the house however when mommy surprises me with diaper checks it really makes me feel little. Lol

I hope all of you here are doing well, once we move in we should be back contributing to threads soon enough.

Reactions: cr5311 and littlemoosey
I hope a nursery is part of the remodelling.
glad things are good for you too

Glad everything is going well for you both. Xx

Back