Uniforms

If you had to fulfil a role which required you to wear a uniform, which would you choose?

• Bunny girl

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Nurse

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Airline hostess

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Schoolgirl

Votes: 59 41.0%
  • Cheerleader

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Maid

Votes: 46 31.9%

• Total voters
1688152896424.png
sexy-nurse-1.jpg
sexy-maid-1.jpg
1688153210675.png
sexy-schoolgirl-1-1920x1200.jpg

Reactions: Angelapinks
Maid. I got my start as a maid girl in Baltimore and I was a pretty good one in at some of the best scene clubs in New Orleans

Reactions: Ali123

Is it just me? but I never see the relevance of just posting randomly obtained images with no context. We can all do simple internet searches for ourselves.

Reactions: sissygirlpink, Deleted member 56273, LittleBoyCuddles and 1 other person
I guess it depends on how lazy with searching you want to be lol. I'm with you though, if I was posting an image I'd explain what the image means to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and sissybaby34
Does this count?IMG-20230702-WA0011.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75402, tobebabygirl, michaelmc and 8 others
Maid. Absolutely maid!

Sissyleslie said:
I love these schoolgirl uniforms from an amateur theatre production of "Daisy Pulls It Off"-

View attachment 112118

How I would dearly love to be dressed in a gymslip, complete with plaited hair. Bliss!😊
I took part in a production of ‘Daisy Pulls it Off’ while I was in Sixth Form in the interest of gender fairness they had to add another male character so I became Mr Lawson wearing my dads graduation robes and a motar board.

Reactions: Sissyleslie, Ali123 and Seasonedcitizen
A sissy maid would be my preference rather than just a french maid. Its one of my fantasies. lol.

Reactions: Ali123 and Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:
I love these schoolgirl uniforms from an amateur theatre production of "Daisy Pulls It Off"-

View attachment 112118

How I would dearly love to be dressed in a gymslip, complete with plaited hair. Bliss!😊
I think daisy shouldn't have pulled it so hard then 🤣

Reactions: Sissyleslie
I had a relaxing afternoon wearing this today, i just wish i could wear it everywhere.

photo1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Blueboy, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
B
Newbaby110521 said:
I took part in a production of ‘Daisy Pulls it Off’ while I was in Sixth Form in the interest of gender fairness they had to add another male character so I became Mr Lawson wearing my dads graduation robes and a motar board.
But did you wish you could have been cast as one of the schoolgirls, and have to wear a gym slip?

Or was it fun enough being around girls who were dressed like that?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Ali123 said:
B

But did you wish you could have been cast as one of the schoolgirls, and have to wear a gym slip?

Or was it fun enough being around girls who were dressed like that?
Not really. Dressing up as a girl wasn’t really something I wanted to do at that age and since this was a school play seeing girls in uniform was an average day for me. I mean we six formers didn’t wear a uniform to school but the younger forms did.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sissyleslie
Seasonedcitizen said:
You should have allowed two choices. A school girl and sissy maid are my choices.
I agree @Seasonedcitizen I adore both too.

I have lots of them, more school outfits than maids dresses though.

Jenny ❤️ xx

PS yes, an old friend.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Janetsy77 said:
I love uniforms, especially in latex. Here are just a few of what I have.:)
Where do u buy these beautiful outfit ?In vietnam,so difficult to find it on a e-commerce website

virgo6688 said:
Where do u buy these beautiful outfit ?In vietnam,so difficult to find it on a e-commerce website
Latex Catfish and Alibaba in China for most of these, and Honour in the UK for the maid uniform.

Last edited:
There are demands for a Barbie uniform like the '60s dress worn by Mattel babe Margot Robbie.

school girl for me

Back