Uniform Fetishes

Janetsy77

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have been crossdressing off and on for most of my life. In the past 5 - 10 years, I have really developed and intense interest in uniforms: Schoolgirl, French Maid, Nurse.. I have always had a fetish for tight, shiny clothes, especially latex and PVC, and now have several schoolgirl uniforms in latex as well as one in transparent blue PVC. I also have a latex maid uniform and a satin maid uniform. It seems a lot of men are interested in crossdressers, but I have been surprised how few are interested or have a fetish for PVC/latex, and even fewer for diapers/ABDL. How lovely it would be to find a man or Tgirl interested in all of the above!IMG_1196_opt.jpgLatex Schoolgirl.jpgrsz_1rsz_img_1720.jpgrsz_2d6_19751.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: anr, Mikecarson, babylock1 and 15 others
Your outfits are lovely. ☺️ . Thank you for sharing them!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Janetsy77 and BobbiSueEllen
Super adorable and attractive! Schoolgirl outfits make me excited!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Janetsy77 and BobbiSueEllen
I drool over the Japanese school girl uniforms. I have some corduroy dresses and Mary Jane shoes that I wear. Then there are the Maid uniforms.

You look great.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Janetsy77
Seasonedcitizen said:
I drool over the Japanese school girl uniforms. I have some corduroy dresses and Mary Jane shoes that I wear. Then there are the Maid uniforms.

You look great.
Catholic school uniforms too

Reactions: Phoebe, Seasonedcitizen, onecho and 3 others
I have a schoolgirl uniform...and a Sue Ellen uniform. Still working on the Sue Ellen wig but have the lime-green scrunchies for it. 🥰

Reactions: Traveller, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Love the outfits and the confidence to post full photos! Very tempted to order a cheerleader uniform now lol

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, 49beachdipe and 3 others
I have one French Maid uniform that I wear sometimes but that's all. I'm thinking of getting another uniform this year but not sure what type or when.

Some of the PVC and rubber clothing looks good on other people but they are not something I want for myself. I'll go with cloth.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Janetsy77 and BobbiSueEllen
Punished34 said:
Love the outfits and the confidence to post full photos! Very tempted to order a cheerleader uniform now lol
I have a cheerleader uniform too, but would love one in latex!

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Janetsy77 said:
I have a cheerleader uniform too, but would love one in latex!
I'm trying to stop spending but I really really really want one now lol

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and Janetsy77
I have two of the Little for Big onesie skirt sets - the Sailor Blue and Sailor Pink
And of course I don't have the figure to wear it as well as illustrated -
but they do conceal the diaper wearing after a fashion.
LB-013TP-20200222-1.jpgLB-013TL-20200222-1-510x510.jpg

Reactions: Phoebe, 49beachdipe, DL0202 and 4 others
They are truly lovely janettsy 77 . (Wish my body looked like them!)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Safari
I actually meant that to babylock1 . Sorry . Still all I have seen here great!!

babylock1 said:
I have two of the Little for Big onesie skirt sets - the Sailor Blue and Sailor Pink
And of course I don't have the figure to wear it as well as illustrated -
but they do conceal the diaper wearing after a fashion.
View attachment 48781View attachment 48782
So cute, I have the pink one!

Attachments

• IMG_6878_opt.jpg
    IMG_6878_opt.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: babylock1, 49beachdipe and Seasonedcitizen
Soo cute! Love everything on this thread! Lovely outfits. Lovely people!❤️

Reactions: Safari
I love my Hello Kitty Cheer, especially with a diaper, or in this case a Goodnite underneath...

IMGP8376sm.jpgIMGP8377sm.jpg
IMGP8380sm.jpg
IMGP8381sm.jpg

Reactions: Nappyboybob, 49beachdipe, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
Want one so badly! Wearing panties or diapers under it but still trying to find bloomers lol

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The outfit is a two piece with onesie and separate elastic waist (with zipper) skirt.
The sizing allows for plenty of room for double diapers.
The skirt is of ample hem length to cover the onesie unless provocatively doing inappropriate bending over.
The only complaint is the neck line of the onesie - have to remove glasses - it is a real tight fit !
Little for Big has separate onesies with neck snaps to enlarge the opening - but not in the sailor outfits.
The stretchy fabric is great - no snags baggy out of shape contours.
Real snug fitting.

As Punished34 posted:
Wearing panties or diapers under it but still trying to find bloomers

It is definitely possible to wear diaper covers panties - bloomers which of course will be on display because of the length may
detract from the sailor concept design.
Suggest only wearing a moisture proof minimal diaper cover over the diapers but still under the onesie - keeping it simple -
although frilly ruffled butt detailing on the panties may be an interesting adventure !

Keep in mind that the onesie concept is for speed changing of diapers without total removal of clothing.
You knew that didn't you ?

Little for Big has their own website and you can order these outfits direct from Amazon - about $40 for the outfit - the sizing
is generous - so in measuring using their chart - for a tight fit (minimal diapers) measure right on their numbers - for a loose
fit - padded double diaper go up one size - the critical measurement is not so much in the waist but the area thru hips crotch -
the top (bust/chest) of the onesie is very forgiving except the neck line.

Oh that oh so soft fitting stretchy fabric - you'll never want to take it off !

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Janetsy77
Thanks for info! Probably will never leave the house in it unless told to though lol

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'm low-key proud of you for being brave enough to show us photos of yourself. I get that most of us here have to keep our identity a secret, so it's a nice change to see your photos IRL 👍

Also I kinda like school girl uniforms and french maid outfits since I'm a bit of a weeb myself 😆

Reactions: 49beachdipe, BobbiSueEllen, Blathers and 2 others
Back