Underwear hiding?

grst said:
I was a very independent kid and my mom was a very busy single parent with multiple jobs. My mom almost never went in my room.
That was similar for me. Single mum, always working, so I had to be independent. Like you my mum rarely went in my room. I was encouraged to do things for myself and kept my room tidy, so I guess there was little reason for her to go in.

On the surface tidy is how my room would have appeared but looks can be deceiving. I hid my dirty underwear in various locations, so my friends didn’t see them, but would then forget. It wasn't until I ran out that I would find them, and it probably sounds bad, but I often wore them again until I finally got to do a load of washing.

At the time I didn’t think too much about it, but I must have been a smelly kid. I have talked about her before, but one person that verified it was a girl that went to school with me. According to her she liked the way I smelt and knew all my hiding places and would look every opportunity she got. She also admitted to regularly taking them home in her backpack and wearing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident
Randomname said:
Oh god I was constantly hiding peed briefs in my room. Under the mattress, in the back of drawers, tucked into my snow boots. It was always panic-hiding. My room stunk, and I was also one of the kids regularly going to school smelling like pee. It would only work if I wet the bed “a little” and could buy some time laying in bed and trying to soak it out of my sheets and/or pjs.

The punishment was just that my mom was not shy about my bedwetting, and I didn’t like everyone always hearing about it. Honestly, hiding it only made things worse because they’d turn up eventually and she hated that I hid them.

Also, the threat of diapers was always “hanging over my head” until my teens. I obviously liked them a bit even then, but there was always some shame in “regressing” back into them. If I was wetting multiple times a week, it was back to pampers at night till things slowed down.

I have a couple vivid memories of spectacularly failing to hid my wet clothes on vacation. I generally always had to wear diapers when we stayed anywhere overnight. But if I was going through a dry spell, I could sometimes even get out of that, even though I’d always end up peeing an unfamiliar bed. Very much remember the horror of being thirteen years old and waking up in the middle of the night in a soaked hotel bed only to get caught trying to tuck soiled tighty-whities into the bottom of a luggage bag
How did you feel when you were put back into diapers as an older child?

Ali123 said:
How did you feel when you were put back into diapers as an older child?
I was pretty unhappy about the situation lol. Very quickly, they made my life easier and I found them kind of immediately soothing. Unfortunately, siblings made so much fun of me that I pretty much always resisted wearing them for as long as I actually needed them

Reactions: Ali123
Randomname said:
I was pretty unhappy about the situation lol. Very quickly, they made my life easier and I found them kind of immediately soothing. Unfortunately, siblings made so much fun of me that I pretty much always resisted wearing them for as long as I actually needed them
Sorry if you’ve mentioned it earlier, but how old were your siblings?

I always found it intensely humiliating being put back into nappies with my little sister around.

Ali123 said:
Sorry if you’ve mentioned it earlier, but how old were your siblings?

I always found it intensely humiliating being put back into nappies with my little sister around.
Quite a bit older but it still wasn’t great. I had a similar experience in that I had a pretty big extended family, and I was the last bedwetter/diaper-wearer, long past relatives who were way younger

Reactions: Ali123
Back