• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

um,hi i guess?

literaturefanatic21

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
saw this website as a good way to pass the time because i was looking for a new source of age regression stories.personally i prefer physical age regression but if somebody's preference is different from mine,then all power to them.i do not want to cause any problems,i am just somebody who likes it when people show off creative literature writing,whenever original content or fanfiction based on video games or tv shows or even other forms of media.hope this is a good introduction,socially awkward me is,prefer the company of my parents and sister to others.

Welcome! I haven't really checked out the stories very much but the members here are really wonderful and supportive and interesting so I'm sure there are lots of amazing stories to read. Hope you enjoy being part of this community as much as I do!

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome from me as well!

Back