• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

UK Trans Baby Girl

plgc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hiya,

I'm in my early 30s, live in the UK, can't practise these interests irl but love spending time in the community. I'm an adult baby who loves being taken down into a tiny little age, and enjoys good stories and roleplay

plgc said:
Hiya,

I'm in my early 30s, live in the UK, can't practise these interests irl but love spending time in the community. I'm an adult baby who loves being taken down into a tiny little age, and enjoys good stories and roleplay
Hello and welcome from the Northeast

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

plgc said:
Hiya,

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome!

Back