Tykables

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Anybody know when tykables will restock seems to be sold out on most styles

in a few weeks most things should be back in stock. Right now we are only really out with mediums. We have several prints in large and Xl available. We actually do have mediums in stock, but we are near our reserve levels for our subscriptions and have a set amount set aside to ensure subscriptions can still be shipped without issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinklepanties, QTnPLASTIC, SoCalSwitch and 1 other person
Thanks. I only see unicorn , play days, and animooz in stock

I vote animozz diapers.. I bought a case and I’ve been on cloud 9 since, better then plastic backed and I’m the king of loving plastic back diapers

Reactions: Mas16210 and lilbabyjooce
Tykables take awhile to ship but they're great once they come.

todaler said:
in a few weeks most things should be back in stock. Right now we are only really out with mediums. We have several prints in large and Xl available. We actually do have mediums in stock, but we are near our reserve levels for our subscriptions and have a set amount set aside to ensure subscriptions can still be shipped without issues.
Not related to shipping issues or delays or stock but my last order of the medium tykable blue cammies one of the tapes was stuck directly on the absorbent padding it was minor because their hook n loop tapes but thought I’d mention it .

Such a wait for them to restock, out of stock in everything my size and all their cute styles

Reactions: BryanGoodnite
i’m excited, I need to get myself a case of animooz because lions🦁

todaler said:
Clothing items too? Snappies have like nothing.

Riley said:
Tykables take awhile to ship but they're great once they come.
Tykables are in Elk Grove, you can drive there and shop in store during the week. It's fun to shop for diapers in person while diapered. All the employees wear diapers too

Ordered my case today I got
2, tinimals, 2 overnights, 2 str8up white, 2 str8up blue

Reactions: abdlchristian12
diaperman36 said:
Ordered my case today I got
2, tinimals, 2 overnights, 2 str8up white, 2 str8up blue
My Tinimals get here Friday. Can’t freaking wait!! What a killer design.

abdlchristian12 said:
My Tinimals get here Friday. Can’t freaking wait!! What a killer design.
Same!!!

Back