Tykables

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
How would you compare the differences in all tykables brand as far as soft/feel/ texture...quality, comfort?

Personally... all the same. Rearz, tykables, abuniverse, little for big, foresite etc.... in the end it’s the print you want!

Reactions: Jbo and legojoker88
neophyte said:
Personally... all the same. Rearz, tykables, abuniverse, little for big, foresite etc.... in the end it’s the print you want!
Sadly you are right no innovation except for the prints.

Twee said:
Sadly you are right no innovation except for the prints.
I'm curious. What kind of innovations could diaper manufacturers implement? I can't think of any... maybe a smart diaper with built in Alexa idk

• Haha
Reactions: Flamoroo, TigerDL and Blathers
dynodoggo said:
I'm curious. What kind of innovations could diaper manufacturers implement? I can't think of any... maybe a smart diaper with built in Alexa idk

maybe we can track the weight of the diaper, to know how much we peed in it
that would be radical

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dynodoggo
dynodoggo said:

I agree, diapers are getting pretty well "optimized". Higher capacity diapers are running into the problem of practicality in terms of bulk, and we're seeing an abundance of all the premium features like front/rear elastic, leak guards, good swell with good wick, sturdy shells, reliable tapes, fun prints, etc. Even the concept of "mixed cases" has caught on.

The only "innovation" I would like to see more of nowadays is lower prices ;)

Reactions: TigerDL, dynodoggo and Blathers
dynodoggo said:
Maybe better plastic quality and not the cheap shower curtain feeling plastic we’re getting, maybe all white tape for starters. I’m sure your happy with the medical granny panties style that we’ve been getting with cute prints to swoon over idk

I think the plastic on the popular abdl diapers are pretty good. Personally, I have never been a victim of plastic tearing or anything of the like. Can't say much about medical granny pantie diapers since that's the first time I heard of those lol

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
I would be very interested @Twee if you could point me in the direction of the finest granny pantie diapers, I would surely love to try them

but lol nah seriously, yeah the plastic has never broken for me either, unless your pulling the heck out of it. But I get what your saying people should get right on diaper innovation would love to have light up diapers :3

Last edited:
bambinod said:
I agree, diapers are getting pretty well "optimized". Higher capacity diapers are running into the problem of practicality in terms of bulk, and we're seeing an abundance of all the premium features like front/rear elastic, leak guards, good swell with good wick, sturdy shells, reliable tapes, fun prints, etc. Even the concept of "mixed cases" has caught on.

The only "innovation" I would like to see more of nowadays is lower prices ;)
I'm not complaining about the fact that most abdl diapers and amazing quality. And I think they do have differences in how they feel, dry, wet, and soaked. Like Abu swells a lot but doesn't wick very much. Tykables has a different feel because of the hook and loop. Rearz and littleforbig are pretty similar, but the inside feels different to me. I love where we are in the range of adult diapers and that I could get into them as they were becoming so great.

Reactions: TigerDL and Blathers
So all “ tykables “ feel the same against your body? “ And different plastic textures etc .

I wish they'd make softer, less plasticky wings. The reason I don't like plastic backed diapers as much as cloth backed is because they use the same plastic on the wings, and I find that it prickles, chafes and gets very sweaty. I'd love maybe a plastic backed diaper with cloth wings, and maybe even just a touch of padding to make them fluffy and cozy, like being wrapped in a cloud as opposed to merely strapping a cloud to your butt with plastic tape. The softest diapers I've ever found, which really do feel like being wrapped in clouds, are attends premier. I love them, I just wish they were a little bit thicker.

Back