💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hi all, can someone help me with the onesie sizing? They only have 1 measurement for waist and hips, most companies have those separate (even the cheaper ones...). My waist and hips are two totally different sizes (33 1/2” vs 41”). Do I go with the larger hip size??? I’m totally lost. I messaged support and they messaged me back to tell me that they can’t help me 🙄. So far I am NOT liking Tykables one bit even though they’re supposedly “high quality”. I call bs on that 😒. I wanted to bite the bullet and order a onesie from there but now I’m not too sure if I even want to. I don’t want to spend an insane amount of money for something that won’t even fit 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Its usually wise to go with the larger measurement, and if in between sizes, size up because you could tape a Diaper on tighter

But if a Diaper is too small it's not gonna fit no matter what (or at best would require tape to keep it closed, or using it another way) or wouldn't provide a good enough fit for proper function

Same should be applicable to Onesies

Last edited:
Reactions: AMATOR, Sheepies and LilxFawn
BabyTyrant said:
Its usually wise to go with the larger measurement, and if in between sizes, size up because you could tape a Diaper on tighter

But if a Diaper is too small it's not gonna fit no matter what (or at best would require tape to keep it closed, or using it another way) or wouldn't provide a good enough fit for proper function

Same should be applicable to Onesies
Thank you a bunch! I really appreciate the help. I just don’t understand why they only have one measurement. Then again all the products seem to be made for and modeled by cis men only 😒. They definitely don’t have trans men or cis women in mind when making these things.

LilxFawn said:
Thank you a bunch! I really appreciate the help. I just don’t understand why they only have one measurement. Then again all the products seem to be made for and modeled by cis men only 😒. They definitely don’t have trans men or cis women in mind when making these things.
Go with the largest size they have if you're that confused.

• Angry
Reactions: LilxFawn
AnimeDude892 said:
Go with the largest size they have if you're that confused.
There’s no need to be rude. You could have just ignored my post 🙄. Don’t be condescending and treat me like I’m stupid, thanks bye.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
AnimeDude892 said:
I'm not being rude, i'm just giving you some piece of advice. Also i'm not treating you like you're that stupid.
I wouldn’t call that advice. I would call it sarcastic and unwarranted.

• Angry
LilxFawn said:
Well I apologize if you think i'm treating you this way. :(

• Angry
Reactions: LilxFawn
LilxFawn said:
Hi all, can someone help me with the onesie sizing? They only have 1 measurement for waist and hips, most companies have those separate (even the cheaper ones...). My waist and hips are two totally different sizes (33 1/2” vs 41”). Do I go with the larger hip size??? I’m totally lost. I messaged support and they messaged me back to tell me that they can’t help me 🙄. So far I am NOT liking Tykables one bit even though they’re supposedly “high quality”. I call bs on that 😒. I wanted to bite the bullet and order a onesie from there but now I’m not too sure if I even want to. I don’t want to spend an insane amount of money for something that won’t even fit 🙄🙄🙄🙄
If you want a quality onesie with folks that will help you find one that fits, look at: onesiesdownunder.com

LilxFawn said:
ok i have to ask, wtf does cis even mean, who made up these terms. and by the way, i guarantee those men are not straight, knowing the owner. whos also gay himself.

armydipr said:
ok i have to ask, wtf does cis even mean, who made up these terms. and by the way, i guarantee those men are not straight, knowing the owner. whos also gay himself.

Somebody can correct me if I am wrong

But

Cis is a term that basically means "Not Transgender" paired with "Het" Meaning (Heterosexual) "Straight" as in Cis-Het means "Not Transgender" and "Straight"

I think some who is Trans/LGTBQ made up the terms, it seems to be a roundabout way to say "Normal" because somebody who is Trans would not want to go around using the word "Normal" ; because that would imply that they are somehow worse/less than normal

I think this is an area where Labels are better off avoided where necessary and I dont really see much of a point to implying "Normality" or lack thereof and any implications it may have that some people are less/worse if they are LGBTQ (which would be wrong to believe)

As it applies to sizing (which could be clothes, Diapers, Onesies, etc) depending on when someone who is Trans starts treatment they can develop partially/Fully (physically) into what Gender/Sex they were born as (Men and Women having different body shapes)

Again someone can correct me if I am wrong, but this topic is going a bit off track

And above all I hope I am not offending anybody as that's not my intent as I have nothing against anyone who is LGBTQ or the community at large

Yea another reason I am not fond of labels, meaning less ones the most, trans I get if course and even respect adult peoples decisions. I have several physical and a cpl chemical production issue that cause me to be woop off kilter so I take my meds and replacements, and all is good well, mostly. I dont like the term disabled, I'm very abled a bit differently as my body's cracked up loll

armydipr said:

It is derailing the OP's thread to discuss this here, but in the interest of getting the derail over with: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cis-

It isn't made up, it's a prefix from Latin. It is not used just to describe people's gender identity, it has been used as the opposite to "trans" in technical fields such as chemistry too.

It says in the description 4 way stretch and it is a cotton and spandex blend. I can empathize with you on sizing . I wouldn't be happy spending 40 + $ on a onesie and it not fit . I`ve only purchased one onesie from them and it fit perfect ! Really nice thick stretchy fabric. The length is really important to fit well and hold your diaper up but if it`s too tight in the waist or chest then it just isn't going to be comfy to wear . This is one of those things where you might try and if it doesn't fit , they have a return policy for clothing items.

LilxFawn said:
Honestly, it's valid advise, I too had the same confusion with different brands of onesies, including Tykables.
I chose L, I should have chosen the largest, for 4care I literally went through each size justto find out the largest was indeed best.

clarification: Before anyone thinks this has to do with aiming towards being overweight, it's not, because I'm not either. It's just that the combination of height and tension on the crotch differs a lot and their sizing chart just didn't make sense.
Luckily despite the Tykables being a little tight when i put it on, it strethces nicely even with padding, while the ons from 4care are 100% cotton and don't stretch so there sizing is even more important.
I chafed my thighs open once from a size too small....

Last edited:
LilxFawn said:

You always go with the larger size. If your hip size is bigger than your waist, go by hip size or else it will be tight on you around the legs. Since I am a woman, I have to go by chest size first because I have breasts so I have to ensure I can get it on and I have to be sure it is in my hip size too and it will accommodate my diaper so whatever is largest I go by. My waist is the last thing I use when buying AB clothing.

Reactions: LilxFawn and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Oh my, they have waist and hips as the same measurement so since you mention 41 inches, go with the size XL.

Reactions: LilxFawn and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Honestly the best advice is buy the same size Snappies as you would any other shirt. That is how they are sized. We have a great return and exchange policy if you get a size and want to switch up or down. We have a super low return/exchange rate, so if you buy your normal size for a department store shirt you probably will be happy with it.

todaler said:
Honestly the best advice is buy the same size Snappies as you would any other shirt. That is how they are sized. We have a great return and exchange policy if you get a size and want to switch up or down. We have a super low return/exchange rate, so if you buy your normal size for a department store shirt you probably will be happy with it.
Are they based on men’s shirts or women’s? Because men and women’s clothing fits differently. Tykables seems to be more geared toward cis men. Especially with the hip and waist measurement being the same, which makes absolutely no sense to me.

Back