Tykables overnights tape fail?

Swest001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I bought a pack of tykables overnights. I put on the first diaper out of the pack and as a was taping the bottom tapes the left one starts coming unglued from the wing. I then get some super glue to try and fix it and then the top left tapes velcro patch becomes unglued. I try to fix the left size and the right side is becoming unglued. I've has tykables overnights before with no issues. If this diaper is fault does that mean the whole pack is trash?

Swest001 said:
So I bought a pack of tykables overnights. I put on the first diaper out of the pack and as a was taping the bottom tapes the left one starts coming unglued from the wing. I then get some super glue to try and fix it and then the top left tapes velcro patch becomes unglued. I try to fix the left size and the right side is becoming unglued. I've has tykables overnights before with no issues. If this diaper is fault does that mean the whole pack is trash?
I had an entire pack of waddlers fo this. I let them know and they sent me a new pack! They are always good with replacing things that aren't up to there quality

Reactions: mihannes
Diaperedlife13 said:
I had an entire pack of waddlers fo this. I let them know and they sent me a new pack! They are always good with replacing things that aren't up to there quality
I went through a third party called Daynitecare based out of Quebec, Canada. I live in Ontario and always ship my diapers to a po box since I live with family. Tykables doesn't offer po box shipping in canada. I believe daynitecare and Tykables work together so they hopefully can work with Tykables and get me a replacement pack

Back