Tykables Overnights and Little rarws

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I ordered a sample of each to try. I’m really excited to try Tykables diapers. I’m fully incontinent and have been using crinklz and megamax for the past two years. Are the Tykables comparable to crinklz? I’m a AB also so I’m hoping they are cute and crinkle a lot too!!

You'll love them. Overnights are a lot like crinklz, except wider cut in the crotch, velcro, higher grades of plastic, SAP, and pulp throughout, and louder.
They are also stiff right out of the package and need fluffing the way Crinklz do.

Little Rawrz are like Overnights turned up to 11. they are soft from the start, but otherwise feel just like Overnights. Except they hold over 1000ml more.

Also, they control odor like nothing else. A 3 day old diaper in the trash doesn't smell much worse than the one you just took off.

Reactions: pampers4U and Ebabyboy12
Foxroxsox said:
You'll love them. Overnights are a lot like crinklz, except wider cut in the crotch, velcro, higher grades of plastic, SAP, and pulp throughout, and louder.
They are also stiff right out of the package and need fluffing the way Crinklz do.

Little Rawrz are like Overnights turned up to 11. they are soft from the start, but otherwise feel just like Overnights. Except they hold over 1000ml more.

Also, they control odor like nothing else. A 3 day old diaper in the trash doesn't smell much worse than the one you just took off.

Thanks so much for the response. My excitement has only gone up. Are they thicker than crinklz? I’ve read they actually make ju waddle when walking?

waddler overnights and crinklz are similar capacity. Crinklz swell more, though they seem to have about the same amount of wicking. The tapes fit differently, crinklz bottom tapes are lower and the shell is longer overall. Crinkls leak guards are also much taller. (legendary actually) Overnights of course are velcro tapes compared to crinklz two use tapes with no hard tape panel.

How do the tapes on the new tykables compare to the old ones?

fleyreva said:
How do the tapes on the new tykables compare to the old ones?
The tapes are awesome!! They don’t budge and won’t break off from the wing

pampers4U said:
The tapes are awesome!! They don’t budge and won’t break off from the wing
Wicked thanks I ordered a case of the barnyards when they were first released and I’m not too impressed with the tapes on them.

I want to try the little rawrs so badly, but I can only buy a bag at a time. $40 for a bag is too much to justify

Yesterday I placed an ordered with rearz for a case of Tykables Little Rawrs, and a case of Rearz Barnyards!!!!

Ehorton said:
Thanks so much for the response. My excitement has only gone up. Are they thicker than crinklz? I’ve read they actually make ju waddle when walking?

Thickness is about the same between the Crinklz and the Tykables. However, the Tykables crotch padding is like >2 inches wider, so there is 25% more padding between your legs. Crinklz swell more, as Crinklz are known for their insanely awesome swelling. Tykables are probably the 2nd best at swelling, though. And with so much more padding down where wetness tends to go, you'll be waddling.

I have to say how much I love the little rawrs. They also sent a booster with my sample and adding that in totally makes me waddle. I’ve had it on for 12 hours now and I barely feel wet. I am incontinent so that’s amazing capacity. I haven’t tried the overnight yet but I’m looking forward to trying it soon. They both are adorable and are the closest thing I’ve seen or used to a baby diaper. The Velcro tabs is what truly helps with that for me. I hope my wife starts buying these for me.

I’ve been alternating between the tykables little Rawrs and galactics for the past week as my night diaper, omg I love them, the mediums fit me perfectly, the seat of the diaper is so thick to, really feels like your diapered and gives you a little waddle when you walk. I have the Abu dinorawrz on order, I went with size large because I heard there mediums were running a little smaller. I hope these are just as good as the tykables. I’ll post when I get the abu’s version in and tested

pampers4U said:
I’ve been alternating between the tykables little Rawrs and galactics for the past week as my night diaper, omg I love them, the mediums fit me perfectly, the seat of the diaper is so thick to, really feels like your diapered and gives you a little waddle when you walk. I have the Abu dinorawrz on order, I went with size large because I heard there mediums were running a little smaller. I hope these are just as good as the tykables. I’ll post when I get the abu’s version in and tested

I haven’t tried the ABU ones. I haven’t loved the ABU products that I have tried though. I agree that you definitely know your diapered in these little rawrs. They sent me a booster pad too and when I added that Omg. Waddle mania!! I’ve had the same one on for 15 hours and not one leak.

pampers4U said:
I will be curious to see how you compare the two I’ve been debating between them

fleyreva said:
Wicked thanks I ordered a case of the barnyards when they were first released and I’m not too impressed with the tapes on them.
Yea i got some barnyards the other day i also didn't care for the tape i felt like it . would come undone but didn't But i like the feel of them

lil rawrs are my new favorite diapers. I don't know if i like the yellow on them too much, but other than that they rock.

I got the ABU dinorawrz in during the week, again I went with size large since it was reported the sizing does run smaller than other mediums. I will confirm the sizing of large is just a hair bigger then a medium Northshore mega max, or about the same size as a large barebum's.
The diaper is super smooth, one of the smoothest out there, the taping panel is pretty cool, not as rigid but its still thick. The tapes are smaller then the tykables, the felt a little underwhelming at first, and I was afraid that they would break off the back sheet of the diaper. During a change I took the used diaper and put force on the tapes to see the breaking point, there on very strong and this worry has become a non issue.
Theses diapers and not very absorbent, I get the fact the diaper co's make the claims of 5500ml and 6200ml in there diapers, but true life wearing is far less, taking that into consideration, these diapers are between a pre-school and a space, little paws, original simple. I'm not really liking that personally, not with the current prices tag w/ shipping of $190.00 USD.
Back to the front taping panel the velco crow like landing strip is a mesh netting, it works very well with the tapes, but be warn that if you make multiple adjustments the netting will start pulling off the shell.
These diapers fit almost like all other abu diapers, they have good coverage but don't hug your rear like the new tykables dino version, also when comparing these directly with the tykables dino's you tend to feel wetter / damper in the abu's vs tykables, and the tykables wicks a lot better, hold boat loads more and just feels stronger in nature.
I still like the new abu's, there just going to be a day time diaper for me, or a night time diaper when I know I'm only going to use it lightly.
Key take aways between the 2 : ABU is just as expensive with less of a bang, abu is much softer, it comes in a scented version, but also because the plastic backing in super soft / thin you will get powder scent leakage eventually. If you want imo one of the best diapers made out on the market for the same price stick with the tykables dino's or Galactic's.

Back