Tykables in solid colors

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wish tykables came in solid colors. I know they offer nru str8up in solid colors like pink blue and white but I wish they offered their signature diaper in solid colors. I absolutely love pink camos. But I wish they offered those in say solid white or other solid colors.

Reactions: jonny77
Pantyman said:
I wish tykables came in solid colors. I know they offer nru str8up in solid colors like pink blue and white but I wish they offered their signature diaper in solid colors. I absolutely love pink camos. But I wish they offered those in say solid white or other solid colors.
I love tykables. Especially the waddlers.

Yes in deed !! I would be in favor of more Solid Pastel Color Diapers !!

They have done white diapers in the past. They called their all-whites “Tighty Whitey” I think. But that’s back when they used the name Snuggies, before they committed to hook-and-loop. God, I loved the fit on their old adhesive tapes. First time I felt like something really nailed my body shape.

It wasn’t a model that sold well for them. I imagine they’re happy taking on Str8up as a distributor and letting them shoulder the manufacturing risk this time.

In fact, a lot of ABDL boutique brands have a hard time moving the non-AB prints. Recently, ABU discontinued the Simple, but I imagine it’s becuase the Simple Ultra just cannibalized that product’s demand. Rearz is discontinuing Rebel and Violet Seduction. Still, the AB market seems to drive these diapers demand more so than the DL side. Even DL’s like me can enjoy AB prints just the same, so unless someone comes up with a way to print custom prints on demand on plain white diapers, the market for those will probably continue to concede to Northshore and other high-end, ABDL-aware medical brands.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back