Turning my bedroom into a nursery

I'd love to have a Victorian themed nursery type room with medical twist someday.

Any updated nursery pictures it's been a while

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I just moved into my studio apartment about a month ago. so I’m still buying stuff to decorate it. I have a letters and numbers foam playmat, but it won’t stay together because of the carpet. 😩 right now I just have my diapers stacked up (that’s not all of them, I’m have more.lol) my little play area with some toys and stuffies, and my bed. I still want to buy a playpen, one or two more playmats, and an adult diaper genie. might buy some wall decals too.55F4B352-AE9A-46C6-8FD1-A8D16481219C.jpeg9B9931E6-B307-4F0C-86C5-FC97C7701288.jpeg6B6E11DF-3D28-4DF2-BE7A-5FF08AA1B18A.jpeg

Attachments

• 94C1F420-3D86-43F1-A952-F39B2D4266D8.jpeg
    94C1F420-3D86-43F1-A952-F39B2D4266D8.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Rezzu and WillFord384
Nordicbabyboy said:
Any updated nursery pictures it's been a while
Not yet! But I'm still working on it all the time <3
I ordered new bathmats but I had the rug pulled out from under me (pun intended) when the listing became unavailable :mad: will be getting my money back tomorrow

My rugs got here!
1644448976240.png1644448988686.png1644449003885.png

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Monster3579, Rezzu and 3 others
supercas29 said:
That's so exciting! My husband and I have a designated room in our house that's eventually going to be a nursery. Unfortunately it gets used as the guest bedroom quite often when his family is in town. I'm hoping that the newness of us having a house will taper off and we'll go back to just visiting his home town instead of them coming here.
I just tell everyone that my house is still being remodeled, since I’m the “contractor” I set my own timeline.

That’s so awesome. I’m going to have a nursery one day I just have to move away from my hometown first.

• Love
Widgeydog354 said:
the process begins this year with replacemnt of old furniture once i get some spare cash
Some of the best pieces that are made, begin with refurbishing old pieces. Much more affordable, Far more sturdy and you don't need a Van to go pick it up or pay a high price to have it shipped.

LilBuddha said:
Would love to find an interior designer that would be able to help with this sorta thing
What do you have so far and what are you after

Widgeydog354 said:
To be honest all i really have in my room is my current bed wich needs upgradi g due to a spinal injury a plastic rack i have my pc on a weak white makeup table i use as a desk and a rickety wooden shleving unit that i keep my diapers on not much to restyle here
If honesty is the rule, let me assure you I was speaking about actual furniture, not weak rickety make shift pieces that come in a box off a shelve to be assembled. Now having said that, perhaps your bed could be "upgraded," of course that truly depends on what you already have. You say there's not much to restyle, yet I digress, as it sounds like the whole room needs to be done.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
UPDATE POST~!
I am now moving out of my parents' place! So I will be setting up nursery stuff again in a new apartment uwu

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Safari and Kittyinpink
JaysonTheRegressor said:
UPDATE POST~!
I am now moving out of my parents' place! So I will be setting up nursery stuff again in a new apartment uwu
Good luck Jason! 😊..

• Love
Kittyinpink said:
Good luck Jason! 😊..
Sorry I spelt name wrong! New phone! Good luck Jayson! 😊😊

• Love
JaysonTheRegressor said:
UPDATE POST~!
Your parents are okay with it?! 😯🤯

• Love
JaysonTheRegressor said:
UPDATE POST~!
Congratulations 🎉

I've been making up plans for a sideboard that will have a top that turns it into my changing table, will have it so the top can be removed and it will just look like a very large sideboard but when the top is on and all my supplies are there it will have the proper aesthetic. Google image search baby changing unit and the tall chest of drawers just appropriately sized for a 5 foot 11 baby to get on top of

Reactions: WillFord384 and Kittyinpink
Mommyslittlestinker said:
I've been making up plans for a sideboard that will have a top that turns it into my changing table, will have it so the top can be removed and it will just look like a very large sideboard but when the top is on and all my supplies are there it will have the proper aesthetic. Google image search baby changing unit and the tall chest of drawers just appropriately sized for a 5 foot 11 baby to get on top of
Sounds like you good at D.I.Y. ! Well done you! Good luck with your project! 😊..

Prillprillprill said:
Your parents are okay with it?! 😯🤯
Yeah! My mom regresses herself even

• Wow
Reactions: StoneCrab, LePew, Rezzu and 1 other person
Back