• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Trying the social aspect.

CosyDiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi.
I'm a maritime chief engineer, with old and new computers as my hobby, ranging from the early 80's til today.
Love wearing diapers, but my wife is not into it. She knows about it, but does not like either me or her wearing.
I don't know of anyone with this interest, hence I sign up here.
I'm extremely introverted and stay mostly away from any form of crowds or gatherings of strangers. Most of my free time is spent alone, by choice.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, dogboy and TrueHero
Hi and welcome to the site. You're in good company here as many of us wear diapers for pleasure rather than medical need. My (our) first computer was an Apple IIe. We all got a lot of use out of that computer. I played a dungeon and dragons game where you had to use graphing paper to map out the dungeon. Good times.

Well, I started out with the VIC-20, then proceeded on trough the C64 and Amiga 500 before I entered into the PC range.
Still have some old working computers, a C64c, Amiga 1200, IBM 5160 (XT) and a few slightly newer ones. Even a NuXT (Modern recreation of the original XT). Kind of hung up on those old things.
Most 80's adventure games were made so you had to graph it out on paper to keep track of where you are in the game.

Reactions: dogboy
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back