Trying the new Bellissimo V2 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of fedex delivering our diapies today. They decided to to go 400 miles north of us and drop at Troutdale almost near Washington. The Belissmos was coming from LA. I live in the very southern tip of Oregon. So now the geniuses are gonna back track 400 miles even though they zipped right past my house! I hate Fedex with a passion! Anyway so much for thinking the shipping was gonna be super fast living on the west coast!:confused:

Reactions: Honeywell6180
Ok we finally got them last night! :p
I have no complaints but one. Two of the Belissmos sepearted from leak guard and caused the sap to come out. They don't clump which is very good but not sure why it's coming apart near the leg guards. Now the first time I do believe my onesie might ripped one of them. I sleep on my side so sometimes my onesie gets twisted and the buttons sometimes rip the plastic if I dont unsnap when humping. But the 2nd time I swear I was very careful with and once again when my wife untapped it, it separated a tiny bit from the leg cuff. Anyone else having this problem with the belissmos version 2?

jspoter said:
View attachment 37532sry, got a new delivery from china today =P
Omg you dropped like $50 for those things?! You gotta tell us how they are and if they’re even near worth what they go for on amazon!

well, they are comfy, they do absorb lots, they are cloth backed, but not worth the wate and price, took a good 3 weeks or more to get in, 7 diapers for 44 bucks, and aside from being colorfull and plesant, ive had better, ill post a few pics rq too

Reactions: LilxFawn
WIN_20200112_19_13_10_Pro.jpg

• Love
WIN_20200112_19_12_24_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200112_19_12_06_Pro.jpgand they do have velcro tabs for attaching and reattaching

WIN_20200112_19_17_34_Pro.jpg

Have to say I did get confused these pics / reviews being in the Bellissimo thread 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back