Trest Diapers

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, has anyone tried the Trest diapers and if so, what are y'all's thoughts?

I haven’t tried them myself, but there are a few other posts around the site about Trest.

Here, I prefilled a search query for you. 😊

General impression is that they’re thirsty enough to repurpose as a dam if your house is about to flood…

Some concerns about core cohesion, if I recall, but generally speaking, they’re expensive and hard to procure in bulk at the moment. But yes, if you’re having a combination diabetic/caffeine/alcohol diuretic episode, they will hold up, but outside of the most extreme use cases, it’s far more economical to go with other 6500-7000 ml classed diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jk95, jonny77, Iron and 2 others
They're a fun squish if you're into that sort of thing.

For actual incontinence, it's a bit like using a sledgehammer as a flyswatter.

Reactions: Jk95 and jonny77
In my personal experience ... I wet heavy in my sleep, and this is the only overnight diaper I've found that doesn't need a heavy duty booster pad to keep from overflowing / leaking.

Here is my real world review of Trest Elite

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony
They pretty much look, feel, and function exactly the same as Megamax. Given that you can get Megamax for cheaper, I would recommend just sticking with them.

Reactions: Freddie07601
I have tried them and they are good. Having said that they are not twice as good as any other premium nappy but are twice the price. I don't think I will be buying any more.

I've worn them. I always like to wear a booster with any of my diapers and I did the same with them. Their capacity is through the roof especially with the booster but I wasn't overly impressed with their fit. At their cost I doubt I will buy another package.

They're the highest-capacity diapers I've ever seen, after testing nearly 200 models. Here's the leaderboard.

And here's what I know about them:

Trest Elite Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

sissybaby34 said:
I have tried them and they are good. Having said that they are not twice as good as any other premium nappy but are twice the price. I don't think I will be buying any more.

Yeah, the last time I priced them they were $4.30 each, whereas you can get the top-of-the-line Tykables diapers (Camelots, Cammies, Overnights) for $2.50 each.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt and sissybaby34
Trests are really fun and high quality diapers with probably one of the highest capacities available on the market. They probably don't hold their advertised 9500ml capacity, but every capacity advertisement is always inflated. With that said I do believe they probably hold more than nearly any other diaper that's available atm.

They also use really good materials. Super soft and strong plastic on the shell and strong sticky adhesive tapes (though not as strong or as wide as MegaMax tapes which they would really benefit from given their capacity).

They're only available in all white which may or may not be an issue for some. I generally tend to prefer diapers with cute prints on them, but do also like and am sometimes in the mood for a simple all white or only landing zone diaper patterns.

The main issue is that they're only available via single packs. No half case or full case pricing so this can make them pretty expensive. Their price per pack is the most or one of the most expensive prices out there. But it's still actually relatively comparable to some other single pack prices that at least Tykables and Rearz offers (which is around $42-$43 usd). It's the fact they're not available in discounted larger quantities that really makes their unit price so high.

I'd say most definitely and absolutely at least worth trying. But they probably aren't worth adding to your typical diaper line-up cause of how much they cost. Even with their quality, with what else is available it's hard to justify regularly dropping the money on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt, sissybaby34 and Diaperon
I got a bag to try. They're expensive, but very good quality. Heaviest diaper I've ever seen, they have an enormous amount of sap.

Besides the cost, the other issue is sizing. Size large tapes get within 4-5 inches of each other on me, so I got a bag of medium. Now tapes are over a FOOT apart, and lowers barely reach at all. So there's basically no overlap between sizes. If you're at the division, it's a bit rough.

I found the medium's to be a little small on me. I'll have to buy the large next time.

I have these diapers in my Amazon wish list, I want to try them, but the cost and sizing issues worry me. How is the sizing compared to mega max? I wear a medium mm and the top tapes come about 3” from each other.

jonny77 said:
So, has anyone tried the Trest diapers and if so, what are y'all's thoughts
Trest diapers are AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME !

I am wearing one now. I consider them a novelty. If you want to max one out it will takes some commitment. They are very high quality, I just wish they fit me better, as the mediums are just a little big on me so they will leak prematurely. I might get a little more use out of them than a small Megamax, but the small Megamax fits better, and I feal like I am able to use more of their capasity before experiencing leaks.

barkd74 said:
I am wearing one now. I consider them a novelty. If you want to max one out it will takes some commitment. They are very high quality, I just wish they fit me better, as the mediums are just a little big on me so they will leak prematurely. I might get a little more use out of them than a small Megamax, but the small Megamax fits better, and I feal like I am able to use more of their capasity before experiencing leaks.

I hear you. When I tested the Trest to a max capacity of about 4,000 ml, that meant about 16 hours of drinking and wetting a lot more than usual, standing up the whole time because that's the only way to reach max capacity.

I'd guess the capacity might be half that if I was sitting down all the time, but 2,000 ml is the average output for an adult male over a 24 hour period.

So in normal usage, that is not drinking constantly, someone would have to be pretty dedicated to staying in this diaper for a night and a day to max it out.

I’ve just ordered myself a pack ready for when I can truely test them out

Reactions: Diaperon
Trest is my new favorite. I feel safe in them in bed. I don't have to worry about leaking. For me I can wear one for a day and a half and still can't fill it to full capacity. I ordered a pack of ten off amazon and I have 5 left. I wish they weren't so expensive, I would order more. I like trying diapers that say they are thick and have a high capacity. The thicker the better. They do get heavy after a while.

I’ve tried them, pricey, would rather wake up in a soaked megamax.

xLightning said:
I found the medium's to be a little small on me. I'll have to buy the large next time.
How do other mediums usually fit on you? I usually prefer the cut of mediums on me, but I wear a small in Megamax. Does that sound like you?

Back