Travel and diapers

Diaperedff1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
While traveling from pa to al this past fall I knew I would have to change my diaper at some point. So what I came up with this to kinda hide the disposal of the used one. I ordered an abdl printed diaper the babyish design. I found that if you roll them up like a baby one. Nobody will think to notice the size when they see it in the trash. Even in a crowded roadside rest area Nobody seemed to pay any attention to it laying on top of the trash in the can. So any thoughts comments? Love to hear how others hide their ic in plain site. Besides if anyone would've noticed so what, I'll never see them again. Lol

Reactions: Diprs2 and Dandelion
I think you're right. I thought about this whenever I disposed my baby printed diapers. If you do it extra tight it can almost like a size 6 or 7 that's been extremely used 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Diprs2 and Dandelion
I also put them in a plastic shopping bag and threw one away in the garbage can outside. No one the wiser.

Reactions: Diprs2, Dandelion and (deleted member)
As I wear Terry Nappy briefs and plastic pants, going away and staying in a hotel for me for the first time was a learning curve. I had to seriously plan ahead.
I was staying for 4 nights. I took 2 pairs of briefs and 4 junior terry nappy squares (folded for booster inserts) I had decided this would be ample for my post void dribbling .
The hot water radiators were preset and didn’t come on till late night and went off in the early hours of the morning I hung the briefs on the radiator after I had given them a good wash with soap and rinse and remove them before the room maid was likely to come before I went down for breakfast. The plastic pants after washing , I carefully but thoroughly dry by hand with a towel inside and out then hung them in the wardrobe in between my shirts. After a day or so though I was past caring because I had seen that the wardrobe door had been closed on returning to my room despite me leaving it ajar. I came to the conclusion that the room maids must see this kind of thing much of the time so I needed to get over it. I did meet her on the last day of my stay and gave her a present for looking after my room. She didn’t look embarrassed so it must be ok. Next time I will take 4 pairs of briefs and extra boosters to address this problem with the drying as on the 3rd day I had to put up with wearing a not quite dry cold damp nappy at breakfast. The problem had happened because during the 4 hour train journey I had to use my nappy more than a usual day because there were Queues for the toilets at the station and on the train . Fortunately I had double boostered for a possible OAB. Those towels are very absorbent and lasted me the journey till I could get to a toilet and the rest of the day.
When I stayed at my mother’s however for 3 nights I took extra briefs and junior terry nappies plus zippo bags. The extra absorbency of the junior nappies folded inside the briefs meant less changes . Bare in mind my Incontinence only happens as heavy dribbles following voiding at the toilet for a few minutes but because it’s erratic and unpredictable how much and for how long I don’t want to take any chances. At the moment I can make it for a whole day till bedtime before absolutely needing to change so I did this in the privacy of the bathroom . Rinsed and washed the wet one and plastic pants, dried the plastic pants with a towel and put them back on over clean nappy briefs for bed (under pajamas of course_ Put the washed nappy into the sealable zippo bag (and nest here comes the clever part) . I then roll up the zippo bag containing the wet nappy in my daytime trousers or T shirt when leaving the bathroom so if there is anyone is waiting outside there will be nothing unusual to see. Finally in the safely of the spare bedroom of my mothers transfer the zippo bag into my big rucksack. Hidden under other items of clothing with the spare nappies and an extra pair of plastic pants. This system has worked for me…so far 😎. Maybe I will use a disposable plus plastic pants for the train journey next time if I can find some bio degradable ones in the uk (If there is such a product) Any suggestions on that would be helpful please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Very good. I have kept disposables in ZipLock freezer bags. They held the smell for a few days until I left the cabin (I didn't want to use the shared garbage bag). But 3 days is probably about the limit.

Have you tried using paper bags from restaurants. Put the diaper in the paper bag, fold the opening over the side, then put the paper bag inside the plastic bag sideways. You can add some trash on top before closing the plastic bag. It will look like you cleaned out your car during a road trip.

I'm not sure what the issue is here. Are you concerned about what someone is going to think encountering it after you're long gone?

The worry which is totally unfounded would be someone seeing it after I discard it. I'm still a little afraid of what someone may say or react to seeing me put a large adult diaper in the trash. I know it shouldn't matter what others may think. But a little discreet camouflage doesn't hurt.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
I started this just to hear if anyone else tries to camo their used diapers as here in the states travel the interstates. There's no issues here just a little thought starter.

TeddyUrsadorable said:
I'm not sure what the issue is here. Are you concerned about what someone is going to think encountering it after you're long gone?
That's what I was thinking. Also, I don't really think anyone pays any attention to what is in the trash. I've just emptied my small trash can in my car the other day. And I couldn't for my life recall what was on top of the container...

Back