Transition MtF

Congrats! HRT has significantly improved my life and I hope it does yours as well!

Reactions: trysexiea
SomewhatLittle said:
Congrats! HRT has significantly improved my life and I hope it does yours as well!
Thank

When I looking at some of my old picture ender 2015 and 2019 My face as star is feminization so it's long time before the hormonal treatment because the hormones for the feminization have start in May 2019

I have received my blood test results and my testosterone is good ng=1.6, and I can double the dosage of estrogen. So all is perfect

That's great to hear. I hope your journey has few rough patches.

I specify that since I double the dose of estrogen I sleep at totally random times more or less

I am happy for you trysexia. I would love to finish transition mtf. They are right for some people it is not a solution to the problem. I have gone through the doctors and lived my life as a female for the past 10 years. I would say that for me srs is going to be the next step in the process of transition. I am truly at a point that it will put everything right with the mind and body. There is a lot more details about my situation that I can't discuss here but feel free to pm me.

Reactions: trysexiea
lilshelly said:
I am happy for you trysexia. I would love to finish transition mtf. They are right for some people it is not a solution to the problem. I have gone through the doctors and lived my life as a female for the past 10 years. I would say that for me srs is going to be the next step in the process of transition. I am truly at a point that it will put everything right with the mind and body. There is a lot more details about my situation that I can't discuss here but feel free to pm me.

Ok I see

Last edited:
Back