Tranquility ATN’s- what am I doing wrong?

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It’s been a while since I have used these, and (variety being the spice of life) I imported some from the USA.

I have always liked the plastic, the feel and the fit, plus the fact that they’re not “Made in PRC”.

Last time I got them, however, each one leaked with just one wetting.

I thought I had just bought a duff bag last time, which was over a year ago.

Last night I wore one for the first time in ages, from a new bag.

This morning I woke up with wet PJ’s, but the padding on the ATN was far from being all used up.

The fit feels secure when it is put on, the tapes haven’t popped and it’s still fitting reasonably tightly in the morning.

I would really like these to work properly, and I don’t need massive overnight absorbency (for instance, a Formacare Comfort Super usually does the job just fine).

Any tips, or are these just not up to the hype on the packaging about being a Premium product with a 34oz “capacity under pressure” rating?

Never been impressed with these...good for about one wetting and that is it...much like Depends.

I bought a case a few weeks ago, and was not happy with me as I was in the past

I tried this diaper recently and was not impressed. For the price I wanted to like them but for being an “all night” diaper they leaked easily and they were noisy.

I’ve got some that have the padding really low in the wings and that seems to be where I get leaks it’s not often though. As long as I’m pointing down I can get many hours of daytime use out of them

I always like how soft and cozy they felt when I use to wear them .

Reactions: Billybatts
I’m not surprised. It’s a pretty flimsy and cheap diaper. I do applaud your efforts to be selective on the origin of your padding. I believe the Confidry 24/7 is a U.S. made diaper. It’s a great medical diaper for its price point. All white and never had any issues with absorbency or weakness in its construction.

Subtlerustle said:
I’m not surprised. It’s a pretty flimsy and cheap diaper. I do applaud your efforts to be selective on the origin of your padding. I believe the Confidry 24/7 is a U.S. made diaper. It’s a great medical diaper for its price point. All white and never had any issues with absorbency or weakness in its construction.
Thanks.

I like to buy European or American if I can!

I remember getting some Confidry 24/7 when they were available from SaveExpress in Germany and they were amazing.

Sadly, unlike ATN and Depends with Tabs, which can be imported to the UK relatively affordably (as a treat), everywhere that stocks Confidry 24/7 either doesn’t ship to the UK or charges insane amounts to do so (hundreds of dollars).

The left leg leak guards are all stuck down on the mediums I ordered recently. Check that.

Otherwise, they really do need a little booster. I use the Regular TopLiner's with them and they're alright.

The standing leak guards are too narrow for my liking. I need more room.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back