Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m trying to find something that works for me well, I have to wear to work as a land surveyor and I wear to bed, and I currently wear a medium made a during the day and trying some bulkier stuff at night but haven’t nailed down brands. I can’t seem to find something that fits good. Either I get a large which is too big and overlap tapes and leak more or I go medium and I I feel it’s to tight and the tapes don’t have Much room and are on my hips more than on my pubic area. Are there certain brands that run slightly larger in the medium or smaller in the large? What do y’all do. Im 6’2” and 175 with a 32-33” waist

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diprs2
I've shrunk a bit in my old age, but I'm 6'1", 200 lbs, 34-35" waist, 40.5" hips.

NorthShore's MEGAMAX diapers are sized differently, which is part of the reason I like them so much. MEGAMAX medium is between a medium and large in other brands. MEGAMAX large fits similar to a large in other brands. MEGAMAX is a great bedtime diaper. I wear a medium to bed when I'm doing well. I wear a large with a booster to bed when I'm not doing well and need the extra coverage and absorption. Though MEGAMAX is a great diaper, it is very bulky when dry and even more so when wet. A great daytime diaper if you're an extremely heavy wetter. Not great if you want discretion.

I find the new BetterDry Daytime diapers in a medium actually work well for daytime. Though they are a bit smaller than I would like, they actually fit well. The wings come around far enough to affix the upper tapes more to the front versus the side of the diaper, and the lower tapes affix to the front of my thigh. They do not come up too high (I don't like a diaper to reach halfway up my back when out and about) and absorb like their big brother, the traditional BetterDry diapers.

I hope you find some that work for you.

Cammer said:
I’m trying to find something that works for me well, I have to wear to work as a land surveyor and I wear to bed, and I currently wear a medium made a during the day and trying some bulkier stuff at night but haven’t nailed down brands. I can’t seem to find something that fits good. Either I get a large which is too big and overlap tapes and leak more or I go medium and I I feel it’s to tight and the tapes don’t have Much room and are on my hips more than on my pubic area. Are there certain brands that run slightly larger in the medium or smaller in the large? What do y’all do. Im 6’2” and 175 with a 32-33” waist
Cammer: I know what you mean about the frustration of falling kind of in between sizes with different diapers. The one diaper I have found that I can comfortably wear in a medium is a Mega max. A lot of the other diaper brands I have I usually wear in a large, but some of them are too big, but the mediums are too tight. It would be nice if all diaper products were universal in sizing. Anyway, if you haven't given Mega max a try, they might be what you're looking for. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
Cammer said:
part of this depends on your budget and whether you are okay with only medical style or also open to printed ABDL style. in any of these try samples first, and also speak with customer service. As far as medical style LL Medico carries better dry which run large so a medium might do well for you. Northshore has its mega max and supreme. the mega max i think runs large so a medium should be a good fit. the tykables diapers have the same sizing. check the sizing chart there. ABU their diaper sizing various depending on the style. i have found the space and little paws run big were as the other seem to run small. for sure check the sizing charts i have found them to be true measurements. good luck

Cammer said:
have u tried any of the incontrols, I like all of them air active for day and Elite has been one if my fav, for night time, but am a heavy wetter so usually wear a booster plus it gets so thick when wet that its really fun to get tickles in them in the morning, not crazy about them being white but cute plastic pants help

Last edited:
Back