Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Told a friend

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been building up the courage to do this for a while and finally told a friend about my diapers. I explained to him that it was for comfort reasons and he seemed fine with it. He said he knew that there were people like me but never expected one of them to be me. Of course his first question was “so um, do you, you know, use it?” He asked me if my partner knew and other questions about it. He was super supportive, which kind of shocked me a little, I don’t know why. So far only me, him and my partner knows. I’m glad I told him.

O glad that it went ok.

Congratulations Man, I'm glad things went well for you.

Good for you, and glad it worked out goo. That does seem to be first question most will ask too. Kind odd too since that IS what diapers are made for, so it would be implied.

Congrats 😄

I always make it a policy to tell romantic partners because being an AB just isn't something that can be easily concealed. Telling friends, however, is a different story, you have to really make sure you know them well before confiding in them. It's obvious that you trusted this friend and they did not disappoint, now you have someone else who understands and that is a great thing :)

I told my closest childhood friends years ago, they too took it very well. They seldom bring it up now, but that's cool, just knowing that they know and still like me for who I am is a wonderful feeling :)

Last edited:
Congrats!

I am glad it work out for you I only have one friend that know I have to wear due to me IC and that I was also a DL before I became IC. But he was very understanding and accepting of me. Did really ask any question which I though was odd but to each there own.

I told my SO from college 10 years ago and he was very accepting, but I knew he would be.

Back