Todays Purchase

cakdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Decided to log on to ABU and check stock on sdk. Got 1 pack for 25.99 then said out of stock. Ordered it and rechecked and it said 31.99. Ordered that and then it was out of stock. I wonder if they changed them again.

WHY buy from an unreliable company? IF everyone stopped buying from disreputable companies, they'd either resolve the multitude of issues with them OR they'll go out of business. If you want a REPUTABLE supplier, the 2 best for customer service are LLMedico & Northshore.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Honeywell6180 and cakdl
CptKirk said:
WHY buy from an unreliable company? IF everyone stopped buying from disreputable companies, they'd either resolve the multitude of issues with them OR they'll go out of business. If you want a REPUTABLE supplier, the 2 best for customer service are LLMedico & Northshore.
I do agree with what your saying for sure but Northshore doesn't carry everything I like. Plus ABU is cheaper to buy direct.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
cakdl said:
I do agree with what your saying for sure but Northshore doesn't carry everything I like. Plus ABU is cheaper to buy direct.
My point is if they refuse to go above and beyond, supporting them makes no sense, regardless of what they carry

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
cakdl said:
I know for a fact LLMedico has the best prices on what they sell...might not have exactly what you want, but at least they stand behind what they sell, no questions asked!

Reactions: BigAl2 and cakdl
I have never had any issues with ABU. I think they have good discounts with multi buys and the customer service is good too. I have dealt with both ABU Canada and US. I also think they are the only ones who still have decent 2 tape diapers, which are my personal favorite. My only problem is it takes a few days to receive my shipment but hey they are in Alberta and I'm in Ontario so it is understandable.

No they don't stand behind what they sell be my diapers leak told few diapers say there is nothing u can do for u frome llmedico.com
CptKirk said:
I know for a fact LLMedico has the best prices on what they sell...might not have exactly what you want, but at least they stand behind what they sell, no questions

CptKirk said:
ABU has the great customer service i stand by it, i had issues with faulty diapers and they made things right! and not blame the end user's as Rearz does, >

Back