Status
Not open for further replies.

Babypat80

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'll start by saying I'm the type of person that really enjoys the embarrassment of people knowing I'm wearing diapers...

This week I'm out in the midwest for work, but we're having terrible snowstorms so I'm mostly stuck in my hotel room without much to do. These tend to be the times when I get obsessed with diapers and related embarrassment. So I drove around to a couple stores in town yesterday looking for diapers, and then when they were ringing me up, I made sure to offer a comment along the lines of, "maybe next time I'll plan better so I don't run out during a blizzard." The purpose being to indicate that the diapers are for me as opposed to an elderly family member, etc....

Today I had an even better opportunity when I realized that housekeeping was on my floor and that they'd want to clean my hotel room soon. Better yet, both of the maids were cute, youngish girls (which for some reason makes the feeling of embarrassment even more enjoyable for me). So I placed a couple diapers in the bathroom where they'd be replacing the towels, and another couple on one of the nightstand shelves next to my bed along with some clean socks and undershirts. Essentially, I wanted to make sure it looked "organic", as if I stage these things around my room since "i'll need a change" when I wake up in the morning or when I get out of the shower. Conveniently, these are also areas that the maids can't possibly miss as they're doing their work. Anyway, I grabbed my computer, threw it in my backpack, and then on my way down to the "business center" of the hotel, made sure to comment to the maids, "I'm out of room 527 whenever you need to go there" so they'd know that I was, in fact, the person with the diapers in his room (once they went in there).

Questions for the group:

- Am I going too far? There are moments when I "come down off my high" when I feel legitimately guilty for subjecting others to my weird fetish. These girls are just trying to do their job and they walk in on something that has to be, at the least, a bit surprising/jarring to them.

-Would an actual incontinent person behave this way? In other words, do incontinent folks generally hide their diapers away in their suitcase, drawers, etc., so that people would never see them? Or is it reasonable to think they might set them out with the rest of their clean clothes just as a continent person might do?

-This question may be a dumb one, but... are there many people who appear perfectly healthy, have no issues walking around (i.e. no spine injuries), are of middle age, etc., who are actually severely incontinent? I'm generally at least somewhat healthy and athletic looking. I wonder sometimes if people would think there's no way I'd actually be incontinent.

Appreciate your feedback! Thanks everyone!

• Angry
  • Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Seasonedcitizen and Lyric
Yes you are going too far and you should feel guilty.
You are forcing your fetish on other people who do not consent.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iluvdps2, babyfurre, Seasonedcitizen and 14 others
I think you are takin it to far. But that's from someone who has to wear them! If you show them off by sagging your pants or bending over so people can see then you are 100% forcing a fetish on others and that is not right at all

Why do you care if people know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Yeah I think this is crossing the line. Please consider the greater good and the fragility of the abdl progress we’ve made as a community. Nobody wants any setbacks or possible negative consequences.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Seasonedcitizen, GoodboyN and 1 other person
i´d say its right on the edge and already tipping over

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Simply leaving them on the bathroom counter in a private living space seems OK to me. On its own, if the maid saw this, they assume you have medical needs. Being turned on by the maid seeing your diaps is between you and you, so no consent violation there.
Coyly hinting the maids to go to your room is too far and you're using that maid for your gratification and when they see the diapers they'll realize it too. That's messed up.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Honestly too far, you have no need for them, I'd like to think an incontinent person would be a little more discreet. I stayed at a hotel a few nights ago, wore and took the diaper out with me. The cleaning crew deserves respect, they have alot going on and deserve it. You were giving these young ladies everything but respect which is absolutely disgusting to me.

Maybe they will think…aww how cute are these , wow they are huge. Omg, I need this when I’m on my cycle . Or, they will look and make a strange face. It could go either way

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95, Woncrinklz and JaysonTheRegressor
these kinds of posts remind me why i'm not on adisc too often.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperman95, chiaochai, JaysonTheRegressor and 4 others
i don't see the harm in having a little fun it not like the maids never seen them in a room before.... I hope you left them a nices tip

• Thinking
Reactions: flybaby and Woncrinklz
I’m a dl if I were staying at a hotel I would leave them out in the open. And used ones I’ll bag them up leave in trash in room, never understood why people will carry them out to pubic trash can. Sure they have seen Worst

Reactions: flybaby
I am both incontinent and a DL. I keep my diapers in either my bag or a drawer if staying for more than 2 days. I feel you crossed the line just a little in this. My wet diapers do go in the trash.

Babypat80 said:
Am I going too far? There are moments when I "come down off my high" when I feel legitimately guilty for subjecting others to my weird fetish. These girls are just trying to do their job and they walk in on something that has to be, at the least, a bit surprising/jarring to them.
Absolutely you are going too far. Although what you are doing looks and sounds innocent. All of us know exactly what you are doing. You are looking for attention and although in and of itself that seems harmless; what we do is not exactly mainstream and for many onlookers it is abhorrent. There will be many that dont care, but then there will be the few that you have given enough information to think of, "all of the rest of us as freaks" and they will propogate that image where and when ever possible.
Babypat80 said:
Would an actual incontinent person behave this way? In other words, do incontinent folks generally hide their diapers away in their suitcase, drawers, etc., so that people would never see them? Or is it reasonable to think they might set them out with the rest of their clean clothes just as a continent person might do?
Maybe they do and maybe they dont. Many IC people are embarrassed about their condition and dont want anybody to know about it. The ones that are not embarrassed probably leave their things out. But they truly have a medical need and are not just trying to bring attention to themselves. You are looking for attention. Do you have a fantasy that one of these girls will think it is cute and come in and change you into a diaper?

Babypat80 said:
This question may be a dumb one, but... are there many people who appear perfectly healthy, have no issues walking around (i.e. no spine injuries), are of middle age, etc., who are actually severely incontinent? I'm generally at least somewhat healthy and athletic looking. I wonder sometimes if people would think there's no way I'd actually be incontinent.
I truly think that you know the answer to all of your questions, and rightfully feel guilty about it but are looking for reassurance here that what you are doing is OK. In my case, I do not believe that it is OK.

You say you are a healthy athletic looking individual. I think that you need to find a SO that you can share this with legitimately and not have to drag the uninitiated into your fantasies.

Sorry if I am being blunt, but this type of activity can make all of us look bad and get you in hot water if you escalate and take it too far.

• Love
Reactions: iluvdps2, Saltedcaramel64, chamberpot and 4 others
Babypat80 said:
I'll start by saying I'm the type of person that really enjoys the embarrassment of people knowing I'm wearing diapers...

This week I'm out in the midwest for work, but we're having terrible snowstorms so I'm mostly stuck in my hotel room without much to do. These tend to be the times when I get obsessed with diapers and related embarrassment. So I drove around to a couple stores in town yesterday looking for diapers, and then when they were ringing me up, I made sure to offer a comment along the lines of, "maybe next time I'll plan better so I don't run out during a blizzard." The purpose being to indicate that the diapers are for me as opposed to an elderly family member, etc....

Today I had an even better opportunity when I realized that housekeeping was on my floor and that they'd want to clean my hotel room soon. Better yet, both of the maids were cute, youngish girls (which for some reason makes the feeling of embarrassment even more enjoyable for me). So I placed a couple diapers in the bathroom where they'd be replacing the towels, and another couple on one of the nightstand shelves next to my bed along with some clean socks and undershirts. Essentially, I wanted to make sure it looked "organic", as if I stage these things around my room since "i'll need a change" when I wake up in the morning or when I get out of the shower. Conveniently, these are also areas that the maids can't possibly miss as they're doing their work. Anyway, I grabbed my computer, threw it in my backpack, and then on my way down to the "business center" of the hotel, made sure to comment to the maids, "I'm out of room 527 whenever you need to go there" so they'd know that I was, in fact, the person with the diapers in his room (once they went in there).

Questions for the group:

- Am I going too far? There are moments when I "come down off my high" when I feel legitimately guilty for subjecting others to my weird fetish. These girls are just trying to do their job and they walk in on something that has to be, at the least, a bit surprising/jarring to them.

-Would an actual incontinent person behave this way? In other words, do incontinent folks generally hide their diapers away in their suitcase, drawers, etc., so that people would never see them? Or is it reasonable to think they might set them out with the rest of their clean clothes just as a continent person might do?

-This question may be a dumb one, but... are there many people who appear perfectly healthy, have no issues walking around (i.e. no spine injuries), are of middle age, etc., who are actually severely incontinent? I'm generally at least somewhat healthy and athletic looking. I wonder sometimes if people would think there's no way I'd actually be incontinent.

Appreciate your feedback! Thanks everyone.
So what happened? I've had similar experiences over the years and enjoy the embarrassment.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
It’s just diapers. I’m sure they’ve seen and done much more.

Reactions: flybaby, diaperlover321 and Babypat80
Mfluder said:
Simply leaving them on the bathroom counter in a private living space seems OK to me. On its own, if the maid saw this, they assume you have medical needs. Being turned on by the maid seeing your diaps is between you and you, so no consent violation there.
Coyly hinting the maids to go to your room is too far and you're using that maid for your gratification and when they see the diapers they'll realize it too. That's messed up.
Appreciate the nuanced response and I see where you're coming from. For clarity (and I know I didn't explain very well before) they had knocked on my door previously offering room service, and I asked them to give me 20 minutes and I'd be out. When i finally did leave, I mentioned that I was out of the room so they could go in. Not sure if that changes your opinion at all, but that's how it played out.

Reactions: flybaby, Lyric and Woncrinklz
I almost would have the nerve. But I guffawed on the towel rack, thought. Thank you.

But I guess it all depends on your personal presentation. If you come across as really outrageous and ass-holey, then please cut back on the weirdness. But if you are basically just hanging and placing proper cute diapers around, and keeping your room and behavior "tidy", I may have done that myself....years ago. May have.

But.....

Reactions: Lyric and Babypat80
littlemoosey said:
Absolutely you are going too far. Although what you are doing looks and sounds innocent. All of us know exactly what you are doing. You are looking for attention and although in and of itself that seems harmless; what we do is not exactly mainstream and for many onlookers it is abhorrent. There will be many that dont care, but then there will be the few that you have given enough information to think of, "all of the rest of us as freaks" and they will propogate that image where and when ever possible.

Maybe they do and maybe they dont. Many IC people are embarrassed about their condition and dont want anybody to know about it. The ones that are not embarrassed probably leave their things out. But they truly have a medical need and are not just trying to bring attention to themselves. You are looking for attention. Do you have a fantasy that one of these girls will think it is cute and come in and change you into a diaper?

I truly think that you know the answer to all of your questions, and rightfully feel guilty about it but are looking for reassurance here that what you are doing is OK. In my case, I do not believe that it is OK.

You say you are a healthy athletic looking individual. I think that you need to find a SO that you can share this with legitimately and not have to drag the uninitiated into your fantasies.

Sorry if I am being blunt, but this type of activity can make all of us look bad and get you in hot water if you escalate and take it too far.
I guess my assumption, right or wrong, is that these maids would have no reason to think I was abdl (the diapers are just plain white adult variety, not "babyish"). Unless it's just a dead giveaway to leave diapers on a nightstand shelf (as opposed to in a drawer or wherever), which is why I asked that particular question in my original post. In the event they simply think I was incontinent, I don't see how it's "worse", even though it's clearly less common, than anyone who leaves undergarments strewn around the room. And we all know that happens. At least my diapers are clean, I'm sure the maids have seen things far "grosser".

No, I don't have a fantasy about a maid changing my diaper, not sure why you'd think that. I'm just hoping they whisper or giggle to each other about it.

You're right that I feel some guilt, but I legitimately didn't know how others would feel, that's why I asked. Seems like the majority agrees with you that it's wrong. I will take that to heart, even as I'm defending and clarifying my behavior to some extent.

Cheers to you on finding somebody who's accommodating to your/our lifestyle. As many here will attest, that isn't easy for everybody.

Appreciate your feedback though, and I definitely don't want to make the abdl community look bad.

Wondercrinkee said:
I almost would have the nerve. But I guffawed on the towel rack, thought. Thank you.

But I guess it all depends on your personal presentation. If you come across as really outrageous and ass-holey, then please cut back on the weirdness. But if you are basically just hanging and placing proper cute diapers around, and keeping your room and behavior "tidy", I may have done that myself....years ago. May have.

But.....
Hahaha, not cute diapers, unfortunately. Just basic ol' adult briefs ;) In terms of tidiness, I imagine my room is among the cleanest in the hotel. Hopefully I'm actually making the maids' job easier than most guests - even if they find the diaper stack a bit odd.

Wondercrinkee said:

But.....
me to.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back