Today I thought it finally happened, a big leak while standing in line

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was pretty soaked beforehand and waiting in line. Then I started to feel some odd warmth by my leg, and like dripping down the absorbent part, like it was over-saturated and gravity was slowly moving fluid to the bottom and it was dropping out the leak guards. I could just feel it going down my leg a little. I was sure there were spots forming on the rear on my clothes. I was standing at an angle so it wouldn't be too visible. It seemed like forever for each person in front to be helped. Then I was up, and sure from behind everyone would see. I was absolutely sure I had gone too far and paid the price.

But I got to the car and looked down and on back and... NOTHING! Not a drop. It was all in my head. Very weird how I was sure I felt it going down my leg.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, checkingoutall, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
Best to not push it - if you can help it...

Deffo know that feeling of "imagining" a leak when it doesn't exist!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
It's weird how that happens, I've felt it too a few times and then - nothing, all secure!!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Phantom leeks are weird.

Reactions: TigerDL, GoodnitesXL21 and nwm
It can happen when a bit of SAP trickles it's way out and down your leg; sometimes, there are SAP crystals laying on top of the liner, due to production fly-off, and sometimes, a blob of soaked SAP can work it's way out of the diaper, especially if you've been walking.
I can remember one experience where I ended up with sodden crystals falling out of my trouser leg and also gathered in my boot.

i've never had an imagery leak but i've had plenty of diaper leaks. usually i can feel the urge seconds before i wet but i've had times where i was too busy to notice when i have an accident. because of the fact i've been diapered all my life it can get pretty tough telling the difference between wet and dry diapers if you spend enough time in them

Reactions: Rezzu and nwm
I’ve constantly had these ... even when not padded. To the point of getting up and going in the bath room to change and not a drop there.

It is a weird feeling, for sure.

I've got these phantom leaks almost everytime I use my diaper while wearing pants now. I think it started a few years ago, I don't remember having this before.

I hate this feeling since I have to stop what's I'm doing to and go to the bathroom for a check. I always fear to ruin my pants ...

I had that feeling again today, and investigated. I figured out that it was the warmth of the diaper against my upper leg, coupled with my clothing brushing against my leg a little below that. My brain combined them to "something warm moving along your leg" which is what something dripping feels like. I experimented with shifting my stance to confirm what was happening (and checked that there was in fact no leakage).

Back