Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Next week a lot of my family will be out and so will both my parents. I had the idea of using one of my abdl that day, however 2 of my siblings will be at home. I'm torn between wearing or not. On the one hand they probably won't notice me wearing and using it. But on the other is always the risk of being found. What do you all think? should I wear or not?

Reactions: CuriousFabio, PadPhilosopher and BBBen
The risk of being found is realy high wvile playing with siblings. But i couldnt say much about. My diaper wearing is only at bedtimes. Have no experience with other wearing.
If you feel good with being diapered and dont mind to found out, than do it. And the other thought is take attention of others 🤗

Reactions: CuriousFabio, PadPhilosopher, CutestPaddedFemboy and 1 other person
BBBen said:
The risk of being found is realy high wvile playing with siblings. But i couldnt say much about. My diaper wearing is only at bedtimes. Have no experience with other wearing.
If you feel good with being diapered and dont mind to found out, than do it. And the other thought is take attention of others 🤗
I can hide my diaper quite well when my parents aren't around. I would probably be quite safe in wearing that day.

• Thinking
Reactions: CuriousFabio, BBBen and PadPhilosopher
I saw a bit of advice yesterday from someone else that seems relevant to your situation: don't wear around someone with whom you couldn't handle a confrontation about it, because it's always within the realm of possibility that it will be confronted. If your siblings discover it, others will doubtless learn of it, too. This may not be a bad thing, or it could be a very bad thing, depending on the dynamics in the family. Only you can make that decision. You know your family. Do the things which make for peace.

Reactions: CuriousFabio, Lyric, depta99 and 2 others
PadPhilosopher said:
I saw a bit of advice yesterday from someone else that seems relevant to your situation: don't wear around someone with whom you couldn't handle a confrontation about it, because it's always within the realm of possibility that it will be confronted. If your siblings discover it, others will doubtless learn of it, too. This may not be a bad thing, or it could be a very bad thing, depending on the dynamics in the family. Only you can make that decision. You know your family. Do the things which make for peace.
Its not like I think I'll be found. There is a tiny chance of me getting found out if I play it well, which I will be.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Its not like I think I'll be found. There is a tiny chance of me getting found out if I play it well, which I will be.
Looks to me like wou've made up your mind.

What is the upside of you wearing as opposed to the downside? It seems you understand the downside but what is the benefit of you wearing while you have guests?

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
That's all well and good, and I can readily believe that you probably won't be "caught", but it's good to have an idea of what the consequences might be if you are, because the possibility is there.

Reactions: CuriousFabio, CutestPaddedFemboy, BBBen and 2 others
Kayleigh said:
What is the upside of you wearing as opposed to the downside? It seems you understand the downside but what is the benefit of you wearing while you have guests?
the benefit would be that for an entire day I'm in an abdl diaper and I don't have to drink 2 gallons of water to use it.

• Thinking
Reactions: CuriousFabio, Lyric and PadPhilosopher
Back