TimmyGa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
This is a fantasy, Ive had for a long time now. Being a sub, I do crave some humiliation. As a result, one thing that always come to my mind for Superbowl is being dress up for the guys as a cheerleader. then also, cook and clean before the game and after. making sure to serve them and such, getting food and drinks. any mess, is my job to clean, and mostly it just a whole day kinda thing.
While I do pretty much enjoy the ladies only, Just something like to serve, and also the fact, doing it for guys, somehow makes it harder to do.
Just figure I share, and wonder how other might feel. A lot of stuff never fully flesh out in my mind, but that why I wanted to share too.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I crave humiliation, too, but have absolutely no interest in guys. But England women’s football (soccer) team has done very well recently, getting to the World Cup final last year. Maybe a group of women would like to get together to watch a match, and have a sissy cheerleader to serve them, entertain them and clean up around them.

Reactions: TimmyGa, PaddedPonyboy and Angelapinks
TimmyGa said:
This is a fantasy, Ive had for a long time now. Being a sub, I do crave some humiliation. As a result, one thing that always come to my mind for Superbowl is being dress up for the guys as a cheerleader. then also, cook and clean before the game and after. making sure to serve them and such, getting food and drinks. any mess, is my job to clean, and mostly it just a whole day kinda thing.
While I do pretty much enjoy the ladies only, Just something like to serve, and also the fact, doing it for guys, somehow makes it harder to do.
Just figure I share, and wonder how other might feel. A lot of stuff never fully flesh out in my mind, but that why I wanted to share too.
agreed with Bhuna71, there are women who are really into sports! i'm sure there are women out there that would be into that sort of thing. that sounds fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: TimmyGa
I understand. I have no interest in guys either. Just that, I feel it be to easy to do such a thing for the ladies.
though since ive never done either, I can't say for sure also

Back