PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So coming more from a daddy aspect. Have any of you littles ever cried while throwing a tantrum? Like legit crying with real tears?

Recently my little has started crying during tantrums. After a session i always ask if i did something wrong or upset her in anyway to make her cry. But she always responds you did nothing wrong I was just little.

Whats interesting is this just started a week or 2 ago. I bring it down to the fact I regressed her far enough to let her emotions shine when shes little.

Reactions: NooNoo
The "2 year old" I take care of does cry, however he tends to fluctuate rapidly in age when upset .
The "7 year old" will get mad, but never cries. His temper tantrums tend to involve a lot of 'leave me alone' and misbehavior .

There was a time that I was away from my toys. I didn't realize how much "she" needed them until "she" got to play. It was like "she" took out all her frustration when "she" did play during that time. Now I have my toys any time I want and "she's" not as frustrated

Reactions: NooNoo
KitsuneFox said:
The "2 year old" I take care of does cry, however he tends to fluctuate rapidly in age when upset .
The "7 year old" will get mad, but never cries. His temper tantrums tend to involve a lot of 'leave me alone' and misbehavior .
Yea. I get this. My little tends to fluctuate pretty widely as well. I can have her at around 12 and put her in 2 mode with in a few seconds. I notice most of her crying usually happens between 2 and 4.

I’m the king of throwing tantrums in little space lol. Then again I’m a crybaby so crying while throwing a tantrum isn’t abnormal for me

Back