Thoughts on the new try again diapers

bigtoddler96 said:
Rearz just announced their next diaper (which is Daydreamer) and it's not even cloth-backed, which I think it was a missed opportunity because Rearz currently doesn't offer any cloth-backed diapers and I think that the Daydreamer diapers should've been cloth-backed instead so that Rearz can finally have their first cloth-backed diaper.
Yeah, I fact I received a pack of daydreamers a week or so ago, but since they were plastic backed+tape (and I had no more space in my stash+ they weren't announced yet) I only tried 1 or 2 before having to dump them

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and vriska
Well, these look frickin' amazing. Just hope they release a plastic-backed version as I'm not into 'cloth'.

(On another note, isn't ABU overdue a new release? Hoping we'll get a plastic-backed design from them with positional printing)

Reactions: Redscales, Diprs2, MegaLugia and 1 other person
DloverUK said:
Well, these look frickin' amazing. Just hope they release a plastic-backed version as I'm not into 'cloth'.

(On another note, isn't ABU overdue a new release? Hoping we'll get a plastic-backed design from them with positional printing)
I think that ABU should release a cloth-backed baby blue diaper first before getting back into plastic-backed diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2
bigtoddler96 said:
I think that ABU should release a cloth-backed baby blue diaper first before getting back into plastic-backed diapers.
You know what we really could use? A plain white one like the Simple Ultras. I imagine that would be fairly simple after all the personalizing they've done with their cloth-backed designs. Maybe now it's our turn to do some personalizing...

Reactions: Deleted member 74558, Diprs2 and PlastiBrain
Zha17085 said:
It's not actually a website, it's called 閑魚 an app
How do u get this app... is it on like Google play or do u have to download off a website?

BoyPawz said:
How do u get this app... is it on like Google play or do u have to download off a website?
Frankly I don't know how much more they'd have in stock. But if we can all manage to get our hands on them from the official website, we only need to wait about 10 more days at most.

Just had an email from pretend again to say they are now available to purchase but can't seem to add them to basket 😞. Hopefully just a bug on the website

Reactions: Diprs2 and MegaLugia
jakenappy said:
Just had an email from pretend again to say they are now available to purchase but can't seem to add them to basket 😞. Hopefully just a bug on the website

Site likely overloaded.

Regardless though, theyre too expensive to justify for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperedlife13, Diprs2, MegaLugia and 3 others
50$?! They're cute and all, but they're basically the same as AlphaGatorz, Little Kings, and Animooz.

Reactions: Diprs2, MegaLugia, BirdieM and 1 other person
odd1inSyde said:
50$?! They're cute and all, but they're basically the same as AlphaGatorz, Little Kings, and Animooz.
But honestly the thing is, while wetting agz or lk I find the moisture seeping to the front, but exactly leaking per se, but just wet. With these I didn't feel the moisture at all

Reactions: Diprs2 and odd1inSyde
Also some pics: (warning: wet diaper, crotch shot)(sorry for the really bad quality, had to clean up before my parents got home)

Also the wetness indicators are absolutely adorable

Attachments

• IMG_20230922_224152.jpg
    IMG_20230922_224152.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20230922_224225.jpg
    IMG_20230922_224225.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20230914_183107.jpg
    IMG_20230914_183107.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20230914_183110.jpg
    IMG_20230914_183110.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, MegaLugia and 1 other person
unnamed said:
I'm still very, very new to the scene but I'm not a fan of how rearz has behaved in the sandbox previously. Can't imagine giving them much if any business.

Nevertheless hopefully this works out for PA because I really like what they publish and their products seem very high quality, plus they're super supportive of artists
Plus I REALLY upset how it’s a CANADIAN company and we have to spend more to get free shipping than US customers when their dollar goes farther to begin with. $75 free shipping us, $100 free shipping canadian.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, PlastiBrain and 2 others
Zha17085 said:
But honestly the thing is, while wetting agz or lk I find the moisture seeping to the front, but exactly leaking per se, but just wet. With these I didn't feel the moisture at all
Then it's more like an Animooz.

Reactions: TigerDL
odd1inSyde said:
Then it's more like an Animooz.
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they really come from the same factory or using similar production lines, and another update about these diapers is the the velcro still stays on really snug and tight without the backing falling apart (like agz) even after multiple wearing sessions (~1 week+ at least)

Reactions: mihannes, TigerDL and Diprs2
I think that PretendAgain should also make a baby blue version of those diapers for those that prefer cloth-backed diapers and their favorite diaper color is baby blue.

KarmaBaby2 said:
Plus I REALLY upset how it’s a CANADIAN company and we have to spend more to get free shipping than US customers when their dollar goes farther to begin with. $75 free shipping us, $100 free shipping canadian.
Logistics really depends on your region and warehouse location. From what I understand they are partnered with Tykables warehouses.

Reactions: Diprs2 and MegaLugia
bigtoddler96 said:
I think that PretendAgain should also make a baby blue version of those diapers for those that prefer cloth-backed diapers and their favorite diaper color is baby blue.
I mean it is really like cloth backed right now, and I find the current colour scheme to be perfectly cute to me

Reactions: TigerDL and Diprs2
Am I right in thinking the wetness indicator is a star when dry but turns into a drip when wet? I like that a lot if so!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: baliebox4916, TigerDL and Diprs2
billybobtombo said:
Am I right in thinking the wetness indicator is a star when dry but turns into a drip when wet? I like that a lot if so!
Yes, it is so cute!

Reactions: Diprs2 and billybobtombo
These look like a really cute and well thought out design. Like other people have said, we’re getting closer to pampers/Huggies like designs and I‘m all for it. I just hope this come to nappy shops in other countries like NRU in the uk and for a reasonable price, then I might actually be able to try them.

Reactions: daftapeth, TigerDL, Deleted member 74558 and 3 others
Back