Thoughts on Pokemon Gen 9

LucasFromTazmily

Earthbound/Mother fan (probably) asleep in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've neglected it for months but I've worked on finishing Pokemon Violet over the last few days. I'm a sucker for the story in games, and I really liked Violet's storylines. Worth it for the story alone imo but that's me.

But oh my God, the camera in this game is absolutely awful. Especially with larger Pokemon like my Corviknight, it basically broke on me by being way too zoomed in or in the complete wrong place. And also clipping through the floor. I didn't have too many of the usual performance issues people complain about with Paldea, but good God, Cascarrafa specifically had awful FPS and some really bad lag.

So that's my way overdue take on these games, I'd throw this on my profile but I'm mostly curious to hear from other people who's played these games.

I really enjoyed the game despite the obvious performance issues. Really bought into focus what makes a good game.

Probably the best story in a Pokemon game too, something I'd given up hoping for, so they've raised the bar in at least one area.

Back