Thoughts on abena abri form premium medium level 3 pull ups

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone have any opinions on these and or feedback. Like how good are they 🤔

I don't as I don't use pull ups

I've used the small version of this pull up. I preferred to go one size down as I'm at the bottom end of medium and I find these pull ups can be big and will stretch even more with my movement overnight, leading to sagging; I'll wear underwear over them to prevent that. The small version holds enough for me overnight, usually. Quick absorption but, odor control not as good as plastic backed products.

I keep them handy for times when a proper diaper is not necessary or being discrete is more important.

Reactions: jonny77
I used them for a couple months, and I totally agree with Sil. These pull-ups stretch and sag really bad with motion and weight (wettings) this leads to improper fit and some of the worst rash and rubbing I've had. I preferred the seni and northshore pull-up styles to these.

I’ve tried these once. Felt like I was wearing a cinder block between my legs. the pad was not flexible in the least. Personally I prefer proper diapers as being the best combination of fit and protection.

As far as pullups go I think it's about that best out there. I to prefer premium diapers. The pullups are never thick enough.

Last edited:
Sorry wish I could ! This gal is pretty much a premium diaper user !

Back