Those who read diaper stories, where do you go to find them?

TungstenWrist

Longing for something so far out of reach.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I'm working on a new story and though it does feature existing fictional characters, solely posting it on AO3 will probably be limiting its reach, if that makes sense. The way the story is written is more focused on diapers than on the characters, y'know? But I don't know of anywhere I can post long form nsfw diaper stories.

Are there any sites out there that are popular with abdl readers(that allows fanfiction)?

If it's exposure you're worried about, honestly AO3 is a great place for that sort of story. I see abdl stories getting plenty of hits and comments there. Plus the tagging feature makes them easy to find. I go to AO3 for diaper stuff all the time.

Other than that you could try Wattpad? I've never posted anything there personally, 'tis a silly place (from what I've seen), but I have definitely gone there to read abdl stories before.

Reactions: TungstenWrist
That's a good question. Some time ago, there were some pages where I could read about ABDL and panty pooping stories, but they seem to be gone.

Concretely, I liked a series where a girl, with her mom and her cousin, where up to the second practice, but I can't find it anymore (all started when the girl saw a movie with her mother and both ate popcorn, which made them want to go to the toilet).

I usually go on Deviantart, CYOC, and Wattpad to read ABDL stories. I use other websites, but not that much compared to those three.

Back