This stuff is NEVER Ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondercrinkee said:
Clearly, he was entirely intoxicated. I hope he doesn't do something hurtful to himself once he realizes what he did.
But it's true he totally was off and screwing the ABDL community with such horrid behavior. What a ditz!
He was no intoxicated and Intoxication is never an excuse. though your judgement is impaired, you’re still in control of your choices and though he sounds intoxicated, he still seems like he understands what’s going on. He also was carrying some folded clothes with him as he was talking to the police and even takes a drink from a sippy bottle in the second video of the park incident. That also tells me he likely wore garb underneath and stripped down at the park in front of everyone. He was FULL aware of what he was doing and would of been arrested if he had been intoxicated.
And in the third video he’s threatening the lady for exposing him
Another “Pamperchu” or just a plain chester

Last edited:
Reactions: LostBeta and BobbiSueEllen
Wondercrinkee said:
Clearly, he was entirely intoxicated. I hope he doesn't do something hurtful to himself once he realizes what he did.
But it's true he totally was off and screwing the ABDL community with such horrid behavior. What a ditz!
Disagree. He wasn't clearly intoxicated. Had he been intoxicated he would have arrested for public intoxication.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MetalHeadTiffany
Nowididit said:
Disagree. He wasn't clearly intoxicated. Had he been intoxicated he would have arrested for public intoxication.

Good point.

His body is technically covered up. A diaper and onesie is weird but i don’t think illegal.

Women wear far less, as in tiny string thongs and bikini tops to the beach and don’t get arrested

• Angry
Reactions: Lyric, longallsboy and MetalHeadTiffany
IMaDLyay said:
Good point.

His body is technically covered up. A diaper and onesie is weird but i don’t think illegal.

Women wear far less, as in tiny string thongs and bikini tops to the beach and don’t get arrested
That’s not kink gear and to top it off…
HE WAS DOING THIS AROUND CHILDREN at a place with children and families.
Stop defending him or his actions

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, CookieMonstah, Calico and 4 others
I heard slurring. I ain't goin' to argue, but a lot of times cops blow it off because it's a public nuisance thing. I don't want to argue this. Maybe he had a speech problem. I'll leave it there.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
IMaDLyay said:
Good point.

Just because something is technically legal doesn’t make it morally okay. Exposing your diaper in a public setting, around other people—especially around children—is not and never should be an okay thing to do.

And as far as swim wear goes, there’s an obvious connection to setting there. You yourself pointed it out—being an adult and wearing little clothing is accepted within the context of a beach. Going to a crowded park as an adult and stripping down to a onesie and diaper isn’t appropriate for the setting. Making excuses only distracts from the issue at hand.

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, ReluctantAdult, BobbiSueEllen and 7 others
Inapropiate, inmoral and stupid. After that I only see - one more time - which fame has the ABDL club between vainillas and why of that. I'd suprised of the violence against this kind of people - which doesn't mean aproval, but those jerks are begging openly some hard kicks.

Hope that guy got some expensive ticket or some weeks in the jail.

Last edited:
If I didn't see that I would not believe that someone could be so stupid and careless...
Seems ABDL community has same problem as furry. 99% of people can behave and are responsible. The remaining 1% are idiots who form the very bad opinion of the rest.

Reactions: littlemoosey, BobbiSueEllen and CrazySmoker
The idiot clearly wanted to get a reaction so he could become the victim.
I’ll say no more as I don’t wish to be removed from this site.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and CrazySmoker
GoatZombie said:
I would happily deck the cunt without a second thought or an ounce of guilt.
Blimey! And I was being self restrained in my reply. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, sbmccue, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
Chrissie said:
Blimey! And I was being self restrained in my reply. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Me too...

CrazySmoker said:
I'd suprised of the violence against this kind of people - which doesn't mean aproval, but those jerks are begging openly some hard kicks.
I forgot one detail... Correctly is:

I'd NOT suprised of the violence against this kind of people - which doesn't mean aproval, but those jerks are begging openly some hard kicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: WolfG
Vigilante violence is not okay. Vigilantes belong behind bars.

Agreed, not okay. I mean, even if I was in a parallel universe where this was okay, when I'm all babied up in the appropriate clothing, I would be way to shy to be on a public playground like that. No idea what he was hoping to accomplish here, but this was definitely weird. Even going as far as to threaten the person who filled him! When he should know he is in the wrong Guaranteed that 95% of ABDLs would tell him to "take the L" on this one, as the kids these days say.

To be clear, when I say that vigilantes belong behind bars, I am referring both to the guy who threatened someone for filming and to people in this thread who say they'd participate in vigilante violence against someone for distasteful but non-violent behavior.

That's disgusting :/

buridan said:
To be clear, when I say that vigilantes belong behind bars, I am referring both to the guy who threatened someone for filming and to people in this thread who say they'd participate in vigilante violence against someone for distasteful but non-violent behavior.
Unfortunately that’s sometimes the only thing these creeps understand. These guys will likely keep doing it until action is taken. Unfortunately some people were never taught the meaning of “no” or “stop”.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Abdlchriscrinkle
buridan said:
Vigilante violence is not okay. Vigilantes belong behind bars.
Really? Let me state this. In today's criminal justice system criminals are more emboldened than ever because the punishment hardly fits the crime. The criminal has more rights than their victims. Many of these criminals are repeat offenders.
Let's play a little game here. You're holding your "vigilantes belong in jail" card.
You have a child that was violently sexually assaulted. The child you swore to protect with your life. The offender has been caught.
The criminal justice system releases that offender out on cashless bail with a notice to appear months, maybe years down the road. This offender now has the opportunity to flee and never show up for their court appearance. This offender is now free to assault another child and your child has no justice. Your child now has a life long traumatic event and burden to carry, often time debilitating that child. Now, do you really not want to play the vigilante card? I bet you do.
If it was me, that offender will be dead before they have a chance to victimize again. Vigilante justice is the only way when our justice system fails to protect the innocent.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey and WolfG
MetalHeadTiffany said:
Unfortunately that’s sometimes the only thing these creeps understand. These guys will likely keep doing it until action is taken. Unfortunately some people were never taught the meaning of “no” or “stop”.
If that's what you think, I hope you never act on what you think. If you ever do, you will belong in prison. Violence is not an acceptable response to non-violent behavior. It's a completely unacceptable response to non-violent behavior that is legal.

Nowididit said:
If it was me, that offender will be dead before they have a chance to victimize again.
You do not have the right to take the law into your own hands. If I was on the jury, and the evidence showed you had committed a vigilante killing, I would vote "guilty" without hesitation. I'd vote against the death penalty, but that's because I'd always vote against the death penalty.

Vigilantes are villains. Especially vigilantes who use violence in response to non-violent acts.

Last edited:
I saw people defending this BS on Twitter and had to do a lot of blocking and those who were getting mad at people for calling this out. I am appalled anyone would find this okay.

Sometimes I wish I could just go out wearing my little clothing and AB clothing but I know that is not acceptable and it's frowned upon so I just wear my regular clothes and childlike clothes I buy in actual stores. I have even bought a couple Kawaii stuff. I also have a Frozen purse I bought at Think Geek. All these are acceptable in public and have gotten comments about my purse and jacket and shirts.

ReluctantAdult said:
Do you ever wonder if these people are lurking among us?
Yep and I bet they're silent about it too because they know they will be shunned or banned but on Twitter they won't be afraid to defend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back