THIS MOMMY IS HURTING TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are feeling better and if you need to talk, I will be happy to listen anytime

• Love
Reactions: nonoono and nwm
I am much better... Since loosing that cub I am happier and I realize I have a purpose with in this community

Reactions: Lyokodl
IM glad for you find happiness

Reactions: nwm
NaviWings said:
I’ve been posting that I found my little cub etc...
my little cub broke up with me. Apparently his brain said he liked me but his heart didn’t. I was so happy to be a mommy... this hurts so badly
feel better!

Reactions: nonoono
Awww, I am sorry being late to this, my heart really goes out to you. It's hard enough to find a mommy, and I imagine even more being one in the community. You seem like a delightful person and mommy, I imagine you'll find yourself another cub in no time! 7 year old Little hugs <3

Im so sorry if it helps im looking for a mommy

I’m so sorry that this has happened to you, and I sincerely hope you find your perfect little sooner rather than later. It can be so hard to move on from a relationship in general, not to mention one that has kink and power play involved... 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl and nonoono
I’m am doing good now guys... I’m still looking for a little but taking my time :)

Reactions: ARBBB2, Lyokodl and Pete
NaviWings said:
I’m am doing good now guys... I’m still looking for a little but taking my time :)
Glad you're doing better now! Do whatever feels best for you :)

Reactions: ARBBB2
So sorry for your loss, it really does get to be love in a hurry when u get close cause the emotions are hard to hide when u baby someone! what part of the country are u in? Some areas have big groups and getting together just to talk helps!

Reactions: Lyokodl and NooNoo
People are like buses. If you miss one another will be by shortly.

Reactions: Lyokodl, TheBigHamm and CPDude
Frank9127 said:
People are like buses. If you miss one another will be by shortly.
For a female caregiver "Lost my cub" results in something resembling a swarm of mosquitoes.

Navi has unlimited choice. Her problem is too many INSISTENT options. Swatting ain't fun

Reactions: Lyokodl and Goodnightsboy544
NaviWings said:
I’ve been posting that I found my little cub etc...
my little cub broke up with me. Apparently his brain said he liked me but his heart didn’t. I was so happy to be a mommy... this hurts so badly

Where are you from?

DocBrown said:
For a female caregiver "Lost my cub" results in something resembling a swarm of mosquitoes.

Navi has unlimited choice. Her problem is too many INSISTENT options. Swatting ain't fun

Indeed, it creates a swarm just like the OP intended. The peculiar thing is the moderators allow it here. In fact, they reprimand any naive Little who is unfortunate enough to fool for the routine.

Careful of wolves in sheep's clothing!

Last edited:
NaviWings said:
Thank you I just keep looking at pictures y’all... jeez I was just trying to be a good mommy :(

So sorry to hear such unfortunate news, but I don’t think it was you, I think you gave your best effort and probably came out ahead and were very likely a great mommy. Don’t let it eat you away, one day you’ll be able to be a mommy to someone else, or perhaps even to the same dude down the line if he comes around again.

Hang in there *hug*

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lyokodl
*hug* 🤗

Reactions: Lyokodl
I'm sorry that this happened to you, all I can say is that I feel your pain as my mommy left me a few weeks ago and I'm just in total despair aswell. We just have to find the courage to look up and try to move on. One thing that has helped me a bit was remembering the good stuff and not focusing on the last part, and also the community really helped me out aswell. Again really sorry but here's a hug from me aswell *hugs*, hope we all find our littles and cg's

MichaelC said:
Indeed, it creates a swarm just like the OP intended. The peculiar thing is the moderators allow it here. In fact, they reprimand any naive Little who is unfortunate enough to fool for the routine.

Careful of wolves in sheep's clothing!
Your post reminds me of a, I think, Gary Larsen:
An internet conversation as seen behind both participants. A wimpy little guy who's online self is way muscular and macho
...ravaging.....
A tiny little woman, as played by a gargantuan hairy guy.

DocBrown said:
Your post reminds me of a, I think, Gary Larsen:
An internet conversation as seen behind both participants. A wimpy little guy who's online self is way muscular and macho
...ravaging.....
A tiny little woman, as played by a gargantuan hairy guy.
Hmm, I doubt that was Larson. Sadly, he hasn't really written anything since the 90s and famously he detests the internet.

I think it's the wolf in sheep's clothing imagery that's set you off 🐑🐑🐑🐲 Very Far Side!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back