THIS MOMMY IS HURTING TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m afraid he’s gonna end up coming back and hurt me again jeez :/

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl
NaviWings said:
I’m afraid he’s gonna end up coming back and hurt me again jeez :/
If he does make sure you have the upper hand!!

Sorry to hear that your a sad mummy. Sending my baby hugs over to you. Xxx

Reactions: nonoono and sprouted
Gosh. My mind was in slow motion reading this thread cuz it just reminded me of my breakup with my first gf 3 years ago. We broke up for pretty much the same reason, my mind was telling me I liked her but my heart couldn't feel the same. Things will get better with time. Virtual hugs going out to you. *hugs* Sorry if my response doesn't help much, my head feels really heavy rn just thinking of how similar your experience was to mine.

Reactions: sprouted
dynodoggo said:
Gosh. My mind was in slow motion reading this thread cuz it just reminded me of my breakup with my first gf 3 years ago. We broke up for pretty much the same reason, my mind was telling me I liked her but my heart couldn't feel the same. Things will get better with time. Virtual hugs going out to you. *hugs* Sorry if my response doesn't help much, my head feels really heavy rn just thinking of how similar your experience was to mine.
Yes but why would your heart tell you different when everything is freakin awesome. I just don’t understand what he means by that

NaviWings said:
Yes but why would your heart tell you different when everything is freakin awesome. I just don’t understand what he means by that
Honestly I have no clue. I was 18 and dumb at the time so it is probably very different to what he is feeling

Thank you for the support everyone I just am honestly trying not to cry... I am not texting him and I’m leaving him alone

but all his onesies and etc are in my room and I don’t know what to do with them jeez

NaviWings said:
Y’all I’m a good mommy I really am.... I just want to be a mommy to someone who really wants me. I work so hard at it.... I like to go have fun etc. I’m a little sassy and like to have a good time.
Fudge I can’t stop crying y’all I feel like my heart was ripped out my chest...
Sorry that has happened to you. Would give you my teddy if I could, he is my comforter and protector.
We are a support site, use us to let all the pain out.

Reactions: Lyokodl, nonoono, Avishir and 1 other person
Put the onesies in a box or a bag and put it somewhere you don't have to look at it for now.

I don't have snapchat, but I could offer skype or telegram?

NaviWings said:
See here is what happened: we had met back in April at my job. He literally could tell I was the mommy type.
He kept pursuing me and pursuing me...
So I’m not sure what happening . Everything has been great... just last night he calls me and tells that basically tells me he doesn’t want me as a mommy or girlfriend cause his head is in but his heart isnt.
I honestly can tell he cares about me and likes me a lot. So I’m gonna give him space.
This hurts so much cause I loved being a mommy. It made me so happy to have that connection with someone. I cloud tell in his eyes he was happy with me. So I’m not sure why he’s fighting it so badly but it is what it is.

but I am so hurt y’all it’s not even funny I honestly am so hurt it’s at a level I’ve never felt before. I just wish I had someone to talk to :(
Truly sorry for your pain and for your feeling of your heart you must catch a couple tools before you get to Prince

Littleboy10 said:
Truly sorry for your pain and for your feeling of your heart you must catch a couple tools before you get to Prince

I hope so my heart is torn

• Sad
It will your Young and Beautiful.

my hart is with you. you should know, that when you feel so bad, and you are in a low position, things can only get better.
so somthing will happen and slowly slowly you will feel happy again.
things will open up!
Be strong.

Im sending you a warm hug from me, and my tedy-bear is also sending lots of love...

All of yall are amazing. I just wish I wish I could change my little cub and hug him... Lord I sound so sad as a person

Im at work and cant stop crying cause of all the support. I am afraid if my little cub doesn't come back I wont be able to find another little cub. See as a mommy I like being called Mommy bear and having a little cub it makes me so happy

• Sad
You seem to be a good, warm hearted Mommy..and while it is painful right now, one day you'll find the little bubba cub who'll give you the lifelong happiness and forever hugs you deserve.

i think for now you should try to relax, wait a bit and see that its final with your baby. he may come back. he is just a baby and not always he knows what he is doing.
if needed, move on in life, and im sure that your last problem will be finding someone that will call you mummy. you have so much babys here, you will just need to choose one that is from your area...

NaviWings said:
Thank you for the support everyone I just am honestly trying not to cry... I am not texting him and I’m leaving him alone

but all his onesies and etc are in my room and I don’t know what to do with them jeez
Judging by how he left his stuff behind, I wouldn't be surprised if he's struggling with his identity right now. Binge/purge cycles are really common in this community. Please try not to take it too personally I'm sure you were/are a great mommy. It's ok to cry and grieve, a relationship that close and intimate suddenly being broken can be absolutely soul crushing and your feelings are valid <3

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Hugs and love

Reactions: nwm and babyjoe698
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back