Thinking about a Crib

Let me try a larger size on that last one. B6ED304B-A0DA-42DD-922C-7578E8CC7855.jpeg

Reactions: Fireheat
Little2Roo said:
And check out my latest “craziness”, the nursery print wall border.

Is that wall boarder removable as needed or permanent?

I would love something similar that matches my theme if it was removable from the wall as needed. Thus my need for a quick take down crib.

It is a sticky tape border, so technically removable (not permanent like glue-on wall paper), however you would not be able to re-attach the border once you take it off. This is not something you can put up and take down multiple times.

Well then if it not re-attachable, then we need to push the makers of re-attachable wall decals, "Fathead", to make ABDL designs. :D

I basically have a room that I can’t “put away” anymore. So I figured, “what the heck,” just get the nursery border. Come Spring time, I’m going to have a crib in my room, and that CAN’T be hidden. Thus, there is no hiding it in my room anymore.

If you’re going to sin, sin boldly!

Yeah, you mentioned that you were getting a real crib in one of your previous posts, a few weeks back, that was going to happen. And that makes me JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These bed rails seem to be a good alternative though.

Hey, IM me if you want to continue talking to me about this subject to take convo out of thread and off topic

i don't have one so it may not work but if one of the rails goes all the way down just put it down and cover it up with a bed skirt and say it's a day bed

Back