• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Things happen

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
So. Me and Olivia broke up now after a huge fight. I packed my stuff and moved out. I have nowhere to live. I am nearly broke. I have tops 500 dollars. I might not be able to use my phone after my phone dies. No more diapers. :( I live in NY. I am sad. What do I do. Help. Please. I have a few friends I might contact just now. They might have a place for me to live. So... Bye guys. Hope I don’t become a homeless man. My only source of income is an after school teacher. But I get paid less than minimum wage. Yeah. So. Um. Bye.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Contact the Salvation Army to see if they have any resources available in your area .
Even though you are homeless, try to find better employment than what you have. I've fought my way off the streets taking under-the-table work for less than minimum until I could find something better.

Don't give up.

👍

Definitely tap your friends until you can get yourself established somewhere. I worked as a teacher assistant for awhile but I also had a part time job that paid better the the TA job. Sometimes you just have to work two jobs to make ends meet.

Back