Thickest pad?

DiaperedSubHubby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Sometimes I like to wear a maxi pad in my panties to catch lube leakage and such. Does anyone know what is the bulkiest, thickest brand available in a store? I really want to feel it.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers, Carl1867 and wifespads
Recent designs - thin pads are in - so you will probably have to double up or more to accomplish your quest for thick !
OR wrap the (thin-mini-pad) in a cut down diaper - in other words improvise.

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby
They actually make panty liners that are just a really beefy pad for light bladder leakage. They even have wee lil standing leak guards! Anyhow. I think theyre closer to the incontinence section. I picked up a box of Kotex U pads the other day to keep general manparts discharge under wraps. Theyre pretty beefy. I'm a bit neurotic about that junk stuff getting on the furniture and burning a hole in the back of my mind until I can clean the hell out of it. BUT sometimes I just wanna hangout in my cute underwear and not worry about it.

Reactions: Carl1867 and DiaperedSubHubby
What about a night pad, they are quite thick?

Reactions: Wolfman69 and DiaperedSubHubby
Look up post-partum pads. Those are thick ones.

Nowadays, most pads are pushing as thin as possible. There used to be the old belted sanitary pads that were extremely thick. My mother had me use them a couple times as a teenager to see what they were like. I would have rather had a diaper...

Reactions: abdlbabywap, Fireball44 and DiaperedSubHubby
CindyO said:
What about a night pad, they are quite thick?
If you could get to the ob office and find some post partum pads they are massive . Otherwise maybe always stage 5 or even the store brand stage 5 pads

Thanks for everybody’s suggestions. I’ll look into them. The support and openness here is great.

The Tena incontinence pads are the thickest I've found available in local stores, Target, Walmart etc.

Is there a noticeable problem with wearing THICK pads ruining the flat front appearance ?
Probably not so much with wide hem skirts but with some fitted pants a distraction of sorts.

The thickest period pads are going to be either the Always Maxi Size 5 or 6 (they're almost exactly the same size) or the Kotex Maxi Extra Heavy Overnight. The Always size 5 are the least comfortable of the three, and I use actually these for "period week" for that reason. They're usually the cheapest and who ever said periods were supposed to be comfortable :)

The thickest incontinence pads are going to be the tena or poise overnight pads. I wear them "backwards" with the wider section up front and they seen to fit perfectly. I usually go with Poise just because the plastic backing is a really nice lavender color and thats kinda my jam.

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby, abdlbabywap and Newtolittlespacelife2023
PolkaDotDreams said:
The thickest period pads are going to be either the Always Maxi Size 5 or 6 (they're almost exactly the same size) or the Kotex Maxi Extra Heavy Overnight. The Always size 5 are the least comfortable of the three, and I use actually these for "period week" for that reason. They're usually the cheapest and who ever said periods were supposed to be comfortable :)

The thickest incontinence pads are going to be the tena or poise overnight pads. I wear them "backwards" with the wider section up front and they seen to fit perfectly. I usually go with Poise just because the plastic backing is a really nice lavender color and thats kinda my jam.
I have an always 5 on right now and i can feel it with ever move. I follow the rules and no matter what change it every 5 hours

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby, daisycupcake and PolkaDotDreams
Hello

Yes I wear three of four thick pads at a time. I can feel them between my legs and this reminds me to not do anything overly masculine or anything to contrast my pink panties etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby and MYHubbyisABDL
adultbabygirl said:
Hello

Yes I wear three of four thick pads at a time. I can feel them between my legs and this reminds me to not do anything overly masculine or anything to contrast my pink panties etc.
How do you get them to stick to each other

What you do is peel off the sticky paper thing and then stick them together. It is really easy to do this :)

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby and MYHubbyisABDL
Also, you might try looking for a pad that says it is thick and long. Try going for the night towels.

IMG_20240206_194317_kindlephoto-467829814.jpg

DiaperedSubHubby said:
Sometimes I like to wear a maxi pad in my panties to catch lube leakage and such. Does anyone know what is the bulkiest, thickest brand available in a store? I really want to feel it.
iuse poise 5 drip thick warm nd so comfy

Newtolittlespacelife2023 said:
What pad is this?
always ultra secure night extra I think

Back