Thick, tight fitting nylon panties?

Angelapinks said:
I have one or two pairs of Bali shapers and many white cotton girls Vanity Fair panties.
wearing pull ups under Bali shapers and pantyhose, makes me pee everywhere i walk, wearing them.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
I have hundreds of panties collected and worn over time since I was pretty young. I did on one or two occasions purge some but seems like mostly ones I didn't like that much. I don't have any photo's or even know how to post them if I did. I just started to go through the storage bins I have in my workshop, full of panties , tights and plastic pants from way back and some more recently purchased. It is hard to stop myself when I see something so cute I need to own them.
Awesomeness !!!! I LOVE panties, started when I was like 8 yrs old, I’m in my 60’s now, I like you have purged from time to time (very hard to do) but I have in the hundreds of nylon panties 💕

Reactions: michaelmc, Angelapinks and Jorelaxed
Fireball44 said:
wearing pull ups under Bali shapers and pantyhose, makes me pee everywhere i walk, wearing them.
love shapers and closed girdles and pantyhose. I started wetting this wa, had to start using a pull up with the shapers due to over wetness.I also like wearing nylon granny pants.

Reactions: Angelapinks, OnePiece and Jorelaxed
I love wearing Bali control panties with the tummy panel. Just the look of the front stitching for the panel is a turn on. I love how silky they feel and how they hold me in and support me.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Jorelaxed and michaelmc
Yes I also like wearing nylon underwear. prefer it to cotton. got some school gym knickers in nylon, and they fit me fine. also would like to try the spankx mentioned in this thread. if any of you know where I canbuy nice fitting nylon underwear would love to hear about it.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Jorelaxed and michaelmc
Back