Thick, tight fitting nylon panties?

Jorelaxed

I am master of chats.😃
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi goodmorning everyone when I was younger, I always liked wearing a pair of shiny, tight fitting, thick nylon, high waisted, full coverage granny sized shaper panties.
I really liked how tight they would fit me, the pressure made me feel really good, did any of you ever liked doing this too???, anyone like feeling pressure on lower torso from this type if underwear or am I the only one that feels like this??.🙂

• Love
Reactions: Shannon1024, Deleted member 79251, richieboy and 5 others
Jorelaxed said:
Hi goodmorning everyone when I was younger, I always liked wearing a pair of shiny, tight fitting, thick nylon, high waisted, full coverage granny sized shaper panties.
I really liked how tight they would fit me, the pressure made me feel really good, did any of you ever liked doing this too???, anyone like feeling pressure on lower torso from this type if underwear or am I the only one that feels like this??.🙂
No, I've been there, done that, and enoyed it.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and Jorelaxed
I stil love it.😊
After I first tried panties, I've been hooked. It's well over 40 years now since I started experimenting.
It soon evolved into one piece bathing suits also, they give this tight fitting feeling over the whole body.❤️
And the way the fabric is to touch and how it makes the skin feel more sensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 79251, ianwee, Bipippa and 2 others
Tight fitting clothes. It's a sensory thing. I like to wear leggings for the same reason and I only like fitted, snug underwear when not in diapers. Don't like everything to swing about...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
Yes when I was younger my sister wore all kinds of nylon panties in many colours also and some with lace trim. I was so jealous of her and I borrowed many pairs of hers to wear to school but she is more than a year younger so her panties were a bit tight.

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave, Happy2BeInNappies2, Jorelaxed and 2 others
I think that men enjoy panties and diapers because they cover their male parts.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
Seasonedcitizen said:
Could be, just the pressure and sensitivity one has there could be it.
Finding the right panty will fit like a glove.
I in particular love how the leg elastics fit snuggly around the legs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
For me, tight fitting panties are OK for a short period of time. Over the long haul I don't enjoy having my manly bits tightly hugged up into my crotch.
For me, Warners panties are "snug fit". Vanity Fair and Jockey NPLP are "comfort fit".
Dependonme

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Abnalover said:
For me, tight fitting panties are OK for a short period of time. Over the long haul I don't enjoy having my manly bits tightly hugged up into my crotch.
For me, Warners panties are "snug fit". Vanity Fair and Jockey NPLP are "comfort fit".
Dependonme
Yes. Although I like panties, ones that truly fit men need a bit of searching to find but I do but them when I can find them. I also have many bikini and thong style underwear that are made for men. Interestingly I have some women's that you would mistake as men's and some men's you would mistake as women's. In other words, underwear styles are just preference and fit.

I do like things support and held still. I often say to my wife, mens underwear is equivalent to a women's bra. Men need support and lifting too 🤣

Seriously, you may think you like them free but have you tried a well fitting men's bikini or thong instead of boxers? I could never go back.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee and Straycatz
Jorelaxed said:
yep and spanks ... great for hidding your nappy top. :love: 🚼

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 79251 and Jorelaxed
Spanx are really good I heard, I have not tried them yet

• Love
Jorelaxed said:
Me too 😊

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
Jorelaxed said:
Spanx are really good I heard, I have not tried them yet
Love Spanx but only have one pair.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
love thick nylon granny panties and support control panty with pullups or overnight pads.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and 1 other person
Jorelaxed said:
i wear them everyday

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
Seasonedcitizen said:
I kind of like the tight smooth appearance of a smooth front as it closely resembles my female side and I have wished for my boy parts to be gone since I was little.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Jorelaxed
I have about 8 pairs of panties, 6 of them are Bali shapers in white/Beige colored nylon and the other two are Vanity fair cotton in a Tan/ Beige color.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Angelapinks
Jorelaxed said:
I have about 8 pairs of panties, 6 of them are Bali shapers in white/Beige colored nylon and the other two are Vanity fair cotton in a Tan/ Beige color.
I have one or two pairs of Bali shapers and many white cotton girls Vanity Fair panties.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Jorelaxed
That's a very nice selection of panties you have there Angelapinks.

Jorelaxed said:
That's a very nice selection of panties you have there Angelapinks.
I have hundreds of panties collected and worn over time since I was pretty young. I did on one or two occasions purge some but seems like mostly ones I didn't like that much. I don't have any photo's or even know how to post them if I did. I just started to go through the storage bins I have in my workshop, full of panties , tights and plastic pants from way back and some more recently purchased. It is hard to stop myself when I see something so cute I need to own them.

• Love
Reactions: dl44decades, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Back