There's nothing like Saturday morning coffee diapered!

I'm doing the same thing. Drinking Peet's Major Dickason. I've been into coffee forever, tried all the brands and keep coming back to this one. As aside, when I got covid in 2021 I lost my sense of smell and most taste as well for six months. During those months I could not tell the difference between Peet's and Folgers! So for about six months I drank the cheap stuff. When it started tasting like crap I knew my senses were back and went back to the good stuff.

Reactions: PeeJayTee, Diprs2 and NorthwestDiaperDude
BLtheDL said:
I love my coffee in the morning/afternoon/evening(I work third shift, so whenever I wake up)on my balcony in my wet overnight diaper! I’m here in my half wet rearz safari as I type this. I only make coffee in my stove top percolator, best way to make coffee! I live with my fiancé, she knows and loves that I wear diapers.
Nothing like having an accepting partner huh? I had one once but it didn't work out.

Reactions: Davvyboy, PearlandDL, Harut and 1 other person
PeeJayTee said:
Nothing like having an accepting partner huh? I had one once but it didn't work out.
It really is, I still can’t believe this is true!! We’ve known each other for almost three years, been together for almost two, and have been engaged for almost one. I told her very early on in the friendship about my continence issues. That I could get away(most of the time) with pull ups at work. But preferred to wear full tape on diapers when I could, and definitely needed heavyweight disposables at night while also using a washable bed pad. She made it feel so normal, that I’m still getting used to her being so accepting of it. In the back of my mind I’m still waiting for her to get sick of it and leave(been there, been through that). But she grows more accepting everyday, even to the point that she asked to buy her diapers, and gets excited when I let her change me when she asks. I guess it took awhile, but I got rid of the girls, and boys, and found a woman.

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 1 other person
We love the weekend coffee in bed routine. For weekends, I wear a diaper with two boosters and wear
plastic pants on top. I will go into the kitchen and make a giant cup of coffee for myself and one for
my wife. We'll enjoy some nice relaxed conversation and maybe watch the morning news while drinking our
coffee. Of course I'm already wet from overnight but after we finish our coffees we'll lie in each others arms
and just enjoy each other. I will wet several times and she reaches over from time to time and check my
diaper and let me know when it's time to change. We live for these mornings!

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 1 other person
ben0510 said:
Well I also live alone. the worst thing about living alone is when you are seriously ill and in need of medical help. I was taken ill about 3 weeks ago with a bladder infection. ended up in hospital for a week. but when I was sitting on my sofa in the early hours oif the morning waiting for an ambulance, not knowing why I was in so much pain, what I wouldn't of given for somebody to just be there and talk to.
Yeah there is always a downside but then there is freedom!!! Always a trade off huh?

Reactions: Diprs2
BLtheDL said:
It really is, I still can’t believe this is true!! We’ve known each other for almost three years, been together for almost two, and have been engaged for almost one. I told her very early on in the friendship about my continence issues. That I could get away(most of the time) with pull ups at work. But preferred to wear full tape on diapers when I could, and definitely needed heavyweight disposables at night while also using a washable bed pad. She made it feel so normal, that I’m still getting used to her being so accepting of it. In the back of my mind I’m still waiting for her to get sick of it and leave(been there, been through that). But she grows more accepting everyday, even to the point that she asked to buy her diapers, and gets excited when I let her change me when she asks. I guess it took awhile, but I got rid of the girls, and boys, and found a woman.
That is really cool!!

Reactions: Davvyboy
BuffedBaby said:
We love the weekend coffee in bed routine. For weekends, I wear a diaper with two boosters and wear
plastic pants on top. I will go into the kitchen and make a giant cup of coffee for myself and one for
my wife. We'll enjoy some nice relaxed conversation and maybe watch the morning news while drinking our
coffee. Of course I'm already wet from overnight but after we finish our coffees we'll lie in each others arms
and just enjoy each other. I will wet several times and she reaches over from time to time and check my
diaper and let me know when it's time to change. We live for these mornings!
That sounds like a great morning!!

Reactions: Davvyboy, Diprs2 and BuffedBaby
Most morning I get up before my wife, make coffee for the two of us, and we have coffee in bed catching up with the day. I never change my wet diapers until after we have finished our coffee and usually my wife changes me. I'm retired and this is one of life's gifts, the most pleasurable time of the day.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Diprs2, PeeJayTee and 1 other person
I always enjoyed waking up and hanging out in just my diaper wet or dry even when I was single. I am much older now and since I have gotten back with my ex, I enjoy it even more. We sit and have breakfast together and discuss or daily plans. Sometimes we'll even help each other pick clothes for the day. She doesn't wear diapers often, but if we go a trip or places where toilets aren't available she will. Sometimes she'll get in bed next to me wearing a diaper so she doesn't have to wake early and we can spend more time just lounging in bed together. That is our special time and it has brought us closer.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2, PeeJayTee and 1 other person
Saturday is a day off for me so I was diapered today which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PeeJayTee
I kick off every day with espresso, and it certainly gets things moving through me. I’m not often in the mood to get messy though, so it’s usual for me to visit the bathroom before padding up for the day.

Reactions: Davvyboy, PearlandDL, dogboy and 2 others
Lyric said:
Most morning I get up before my wife, make coffee for the two of us, and we have coffee in bed catching up with the day. I never change my wet diapers until after we have finished our coffee and usually my wife changes me. I'm retired and this is one of life's gifts, the most pleasurable time of the day.
Perfect retirement!!

Mickeymic said:
I always enjoyed waking up and hanging out in just my diaper wet or dry even when I was single. I am much older now and since I have gotten back with my ex, I enjoy it even more. We sit and have breakfast together and discuss or daily plans. Sometimes we'll even help each other pick clothes for the day. She doesn't wear diapers often, but if we go a trip or places where toilets aren't available she will. Sometimes she'll get in bed next to me wearing a diaper so she doesn't have to wake early and we can spend more time just lounging in bed together. That is our special time and it has brought us closer.
That's awesome you guys got back together!

dogboy said:
Saturday is a day off for me so I was diapered today which I thoroughly enjoyed.
It's the best isn't it?

Reactions: chamberpot
Cottontail said:
I kick off every day with espresso, and it certainly gets things moving through me. I’m not often in the mood to get messy though, so it’s usual for me to visit the bathroom before padding up for the day.
Clean up does take up time. I started to limit #2 for the weekends due to time management.

Reactions: PearlandDL and chamberpot
Okay now it's Sunday and I have the same results!

I got a bonus coffee and diaper time today on Easter! I had company over early with dinner and dessert. They all left and then my wife and mother in law took the kids to my other aunts place for a few hours . I stayed back to clean up and wash dishes. Cleaned up quick and got diapered and had some left over coffee to relax to until they all arrive home later on.

Reactions: PeeJayTee
MikeDJ said:
I got a bonus coffee and diaper time today on Easter! I had company over early with dinner and dessert. They all left and then my wife and mother in law took the kids to my other aunts place for a few hours . I stayed back to clean up and wash dishes. Cleaned up quick and got diapered and had some left over coffee to relax to until they all arrive home later on.
Happy Easter!

It is very nice! I live in a secluded area and have a very large wooded property. Am able to go onto my porch and sip coffee with the spouse in a t shirt and diaper. Very nice way to start the day or end it. I’m in on a coffee and diapers thread!

Reactions: PeeJayTee
Harut said:
It is very nice! I live in a secluded area and have a very large wooded property. Am able to go onto my porch and sip coffee with the spouse in a t shirt and diaper. Very nice way to start the day or end it. I’m in on a coffee and diapers thread!
I do that in the summer to, usually wear a onesie though, sometimes just a tee-shirt and diaper, its very relaxing. I love when the wife and I lounge around in the mornings, no rush for nothing just us talking about the kind of day we are going to have.

Reactions: CLPP, PeeJayTee and Harut
Back