• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

The writer wetter

MakABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My name is Josh, but I prefer either Mak or Leviathan for other reasons. I mainly came on here to try and understand my own interest in diapers, I've been wearing and wetting (but seldom messing, I don't do that much) for about 3 or 4 years now possibly more.

I have a DeviantArt that has Somewhat of a diaper related story involving a fanfic for Assassination Classroom but Mixed with Elfen Lied bringing a new Mariko Kurama to that strange class at the top of a mountain.

I don't claim to be an amazing writer I just write freely to what I think is a good enough read for a time, sure I can be missing a lot of things but I hope I can develop stories like that as I work on an official novel. (Which will remain quiet about its details)

What I wanna do here is talk about diapers, Help people open up and be able to talk about it with SOMEONE to at least not feel alone like myself I love talking about wearing and wetting. who knows maybe make some great friends doing things this way :) one can hope right?

Reactions: reconciledDL and Janvier
Hello MarkABDL and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello MarkABDL and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Appreciated, Just a little of an intro really, my aim is to more spark general conversation and questions really i find it much easier answering questions than I do making them i guess.

@MakABDL welcome to the site.

I came here for very similar purposes and if you ever want or need to talk hit me up.

Soarandragon said:
@MakABDL welcome to the site.

I came here for very similar purposes and if you ever want or need to talk hit me up.

I'd love having those conversations lol I haven't figured out the message system yet but i'll figure it out i guess, or if there's other means people are free to throw it to me

MakABDL said:
I'd love having those conversations lol I haven't figured out the message system yet but i'll figure it out i guess, or if there's other means people are free to throw it to me
The messaging system pops up once you’ve reached Est. Contributer tank. There is a discord for the forum Andrew you can always add me on there.

Well I guess i'll just have to figure that out from there lol

Soarandragon said:
The messaging system pops up once you’ve reached Est. Contributer tank. There is a discord for the forum Andrew you can always add me on there.

Back