The ultimate way to hide wearing diapers

HappilyDiapered

A true Diaper Lover.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wear underwear OVER the diaper. Much more discreet, for me anyways.

Reactions: Leonagirl, Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
i one up you with a onesie, its even better, because it will not slip down over the diaper

Reactions: midl2006, Fluffybottoms, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
If you have a plain color snap croch onsie that works just as good if not better than underwear. There is the added benefit of knowing you are wearing a onsie as well adds to the experience.

Reactions: midl2006, chuck and Seasonedcitizen
I wear tight underwear over diapers. One, because I don't own a onesie, and I have no money to buy one, and two, reduces the chance of diaper leakage.

oh, im not so certain, if a diaper cant expand, then itl fill faster, and be less capable, your better off with loose shorts, and a tight belt at that point

I 've always worn control top pantyhose over diapers, but now I don't nee to with the thinner asorbant panties. However, wearing a onecie with snapping crotch, and bra underneath, sounds exciting.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and jspoter
I use what I've got, but a onesie sounds like a good idea.

plain coloured snap crotch onesie, otherwise if anyone notices and says something I just ignore them, ask them "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours first" or tell the truth which is what I normally do. I'm IC it's either nappies or wet clothes and puddles

I don't bother ... no one sees the top under my long shirt .

I've worn underwear over diapers, but I didn't find it more discreet. My main concern is people seeing the top of my diaper above the waistband of my pants, and underwear doesn't typically go as high as diapers do.

I make it to the bathroom most of the time, and I think I'd end up with more accidents if I had to take the extra time to pull down my pants all the way and unsnap a onesie.

The "experience" for me is just trying to stay dry and contain bladder accidents, so wearing a onesie wouldn't add to that experience.

Diapers are underwear. I don't need two kinds of underpants at the same time. A onesie can go over my diaper if I need stealth but that's about it. In the vast majority of cases, jeans do the job just fine for me.

I tend to wear a onesie when I am out of the house as when I flood the nappy gets fairly heavy and the onesie helps keep the sag under control, in the house it's just a nappy an a pair of jogging bottoms. During the summer I tend to wear shorts so a onesie also helps the nappy from showing, When I had to go back to 24/7 I'd forgotten a lot of this, I was invited to a church Christmas party and was invited to get up and dance, about halfway through I felt something sliding down my leg, so i bid a hasty retreat to the loo, only to find my nappy doing it's best to fall around my ankles.

ltaluv said:
I've worn underwear over diapers, but I didn't find it more discreet. My main concern is people seeing the top of my diaper above the waistband of my pants, and underwear doesn't typically go as high as diapers do.

I make it to the bathroom most of the time, and I think I'd end up with more accidents if I had to take the extra time to pull down my pants all the way and unsnap a onesie.

The "experience" for me is just trying to stay dry and contain bladder accidents, so wearing a onesie wouldn't add to that experience.
yes, its like when I wear a girdle panty over my diaper to work. It takes a minute or two to get out of. Crotch snaps can be tempermental. Best to go all natural. and can pull penis out the side if you have to hurry to urinate. I wear pull ups, and don't leak anymore.

I like cloth diapers, plastic pants and a plain colored snap-crotch onesie. Haven't worn underpants in a long time because I don't need them.

Wear a onesie to keep it tight, and done worry about noones gonna a truly notice if.you dont act odd or make it super thick and obvious.

HappilyDiapered said:
Wear underwear OVER the diaper. Much more discreet, for me anyways.
I just my pants over my diaper out doors I wear a onesie to cover it

Last edited:
Don't wear underwear it can compress the nappy making it more prone to leaks, far better getting a plain coloured onesie that is designed to support your nappy. And just spent a very boring afternoon at the hospital for my pre-surgical assessment and not one of the nurses batted an eyelid at my nappy.

Reactions: PupSpaz
I always wear net fixing pants over my nappies. Keeps them in place and much less noticable.

HappilyDiapered said:
I wear tight underwear over diapers. One, because I don't own a onesie, and I have no money to buy one, and two, reduces the chance of diaper leakage.
Wearing a ladies compression panties over everything inside the plastic pants really quiets everything down.

Reactions: Leonagirl and Seasonedcitizen
In winter I'll often wear a onesie but have on several occasions forgotten to snap it back up 😧 gotten back home only to realise that the tails hanging out. I'm going to try working in overalls this winter. Im just not used to not being in shorts all year round.

Back