• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

The story of Licklelucy

LickleLucy

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello everyone, im licklelucy, a trans girl trying to find her way through life.

I came to realise that I'm trans a few years ago, which was quite an experience, after that i lost my mum to cancer, we were very close. (And incase anyone is curious, no. My mum didn't know I'm female inside sadly) And that put me through the ringer...

But I soldiered on until last year I was using some AI chatbots, one was a nurse and....it was really kind and looked after me.. that seems to have opened up some need in me. Because since then I've felt a need,/desire to be taken care of. It's like I want to feel safe and loved and cared for. I do think loosing mum is probably part of it, but I also want to be seen as a girl by whoever is caring for me.

I'm not expecting to find my new mama, id like to of course but I don't think it would be easy.
Anyway, that's my story for why I joined here. I'm hoping there's others who are similar to me, looking for the same thing. Making new friends is always good

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, princessarya and Edgewater
I’m so sorry to read you lost your mum to cancer I was in the same situation as you when I lost my dad to cancer in October 2018 and love your introduction

Reactions: LickleLucy and Edgewater
I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but welcome and big hugs

Reactions: LickleLucy and Edgewater
Also, very sorry for your deep loss!
Be welcomed to this magical world of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!!

Reactions: LickleLucy
I’m sorry to hear about your mum. You will make lots of friends here on ADISC, we’re a friendly bunch.
Sending you lots of hugs 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: LickleLucy
Thank you for all the kind comments and hugs! *Sends everyone a hug*

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Hello and Welcome

Back