The Sims 2: Incontinence + Diaper Mod

Natsumi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
This is a mod I've created for The Sims 2 that makes sims incontinent. It allows for the use of diapers, as well as changing ones diaper. Sims who are incontinent and wearing a diaper will have accidents well before the motive bar gets all the way down, and no puddle will form for those who are wearing a diaper.

Please note that this overrides part of the game's files. I have tested it myself with no issues, but if you get any errors please let me know. You're free to edit this as you see fit, and if you have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to share.

To use:

*Complete Collection Required*

1. Buy the "Big Bag of Diapers" under Miscellaneous > Children.
2. Place anywhere.
3. Click object and select "Set Incontinent". This also creates the memory "Became Incontinent". https://i.ibb.co/Ytm65wg/00.png
4. Click "Put on Diaper" (optional) Note: The "diaper" prevents the puddle from forming on the ground. https://i.ibb.co/dPMkKpp/01.png
5. There is the option of clicking "Use Diaper" that will cause the sim to have an accident. This also creates a "Had an accident in my diaper" memory. This memory is only created when this option is selected, but not when it happens otherwise. https://i.ibb.co/BtRzh8w/02.png

You can also use the item to make the sim no longer incontinent, as well as removing the diaper.

Please note that the "Big Bag of Diapers" was created by someone else, so if you already have this object you will need to remove it or change the GUID. There are several recolors of the object, some of which I've created, but you're free to make your own.

Bedwetting:
I tweaked IJ's Bedwetting Mod, so now Sims aged child and up will ONLY wet the bed if they are incontinent. If you have this mod, you will need to delete it if you want incontinent sims to always wet the bed. You may also delete the bedwetting mod contained in this package as it is not required for the incontinence mod.

Note: This mod creates 'tokens' that will be visible in the sim's inventory. I left them visible so it will be easier to tell what is active for each sim. When you use the diaper bag to remove the diaper and/or the incontinence trait, it will be removed from the inventory.

Incontinence Conditions:

1. IsIncont and Energy <= 0 and Bladder <= 25

2. IsIncont and Energy > 0 and Bladder <= -25

3. Regular, non-incont sim

Bedwetting Conditions:

1. isIncont and Bladder <= 0

Note: Each 'motive' ranges from -100 - 100, so 0 will appear at the halfway mark.

Future updates:
If a child sim is to use the diaper bag, it uses the teen animations so they appear to float above the ground. It doesn't cause any issues, but I plan to fix that one day.

I'd also like to add something where the sim can become incontinent without the use of the diaper bag, but I haven't fully decided the conditions for that yet. Once I figure that out I will also try to make 'potty training' possible for incontinent sims so the can overcome their incontinence.

Diaper Mod.rar

Attachments

• Diaper Mod.zip
    459.5 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: SnowCat51 and NoLongerAFruit
you are a godsend!! enjoying this mod so much!

Reactions: Natsumi
uchihapapa said:
you are a godsend!! enjoying this mod so much!
Thank you :3 I've done a bit of work on it and added a few new features, but I'm open to ideas if you have any.

Thanks so much for this mod! I've just been testing it out (finally figured out how to get my game out of 320x200 resolution) and it's amazing.

This looks really good, never expected something like this for Sims 2.

Back