The most embarassing thing someone has said to you with regard to you wearing diapers?

Some random person came up to me in the street and said “By the way mate, you might want to pull up your pants a bit” I was a bit stunned but realised a small part of the top of my diaper was showing. I replied with a nervous “umm thanks” and he said “all good” then continued walking.

Reactions: BoyLuc, neophyte and Mickeymic
A few months back I was staying friends over spring break. Sometime during a BBQ my skirt got hung in my pull up waistband. I don't know how long I was walking around with my bottom hanging out. A young lady I did not know just walked up to me a and said "Let me help you out." and fixed my skirt. I blushed harder than I ever did.

Reactions: ChocChip and BoyLuc
ieyasu said:
About two decades ago I was flying home by myself from Japan and decided that I was going to wear on the trip but the only diapers I could find on the way to the airport were some pull ups. I knew that they weren't a great option but I wasn't going to let that stop me so I bought the trail package with three pull ups in it and a package of large trash bags.

After I cleared security, I went to restroom and put my makeshift diaper. I applied all three pull ups and then cut holes in the bottom corner of a trash bag and pulled it up as a makeshift plastic pant. I probably finished off the deal with some tape to keep it tight. I was wearing long, fairly baggy shorts so the bulge was not obvious. The plastic rustled with every step but the airport was so full of noise that I could tried to convince myself that it everything was going to be okay. Everything was until I got to my seat.

I don't remember if I arrived first or if I had to slide past the person in the aisle but about the point that both of us were seated he asked in a loud voice, "How long have you had your problem?" I was strictly a DL and this might have been my first time wearing in public. The anonymity of being so far away from anyone I knew had given me confidence but now it was completely shattered. I responded with something like, "I don't have a problem. I don't know what you are talking about." He then proceeded to tell me that he was a urologist and that we had plenty of time to discuss my incontinence issues to try to see if something could be done to improve my symptoms. I wanted off that plane so badly but I we hadn't even finished boarding everyone yet. I don't know how long this one-sided conversation went but that felt like the longest Trans-Pacific flight that I have ever taken.

-Ieyasu
Man I would have just said fuck it and not have worn. As a frequent flyer, I know how rate it is to get up and stretch your legs, so getting up to go to the restroom would have been a good excuse

For me it has to be when I was about 17 and had been back in nappies at night for a while at night because I still constantly wet the bed. I came in about 10.30 pm and my Mother was sat talking to one of her friends. I sat hatting to them for a while and said I was off to bed. My Mother just said matter of factly "Don't forget to put your nappy on" I would guess my mothers friend probably knew I was still anightly bedwetter but at the time I couldn't get out of the rom quick enough. nowadays I couldn't are less who knows I wet the bed and wear nappies.

Back