The most amount of rise?

subietodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I was thinking earlier today, being my wife buys me crinklz pretty much exclusively. Do other brands have different amounts of rise? If so, which brands offer the most rise? In "m" as I assume that would make a difference. I'm using rise as the measurement from the center of one's crotch to the waist band. I think I'd like these diapers to come up higher on me, I think that they'd be more "babyish" that way. Any help from the collective?
Tyia

Depends on your height as well as the product.

I think it's frustrating to many of us that our bodies are proportioned differently than they were when we wore diapies as babies.

Reactions: perlFerret
I like a good amount of rise to show off the print, but I'm too chubby for it to even matter

• Sad
Reactions: Palle and jamiejamie
I agree, a nice high rise in the back gives such a nice feeling of ''I'm in a diaper'' and it is making me feel very small lol

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Str88jacketabdl, TheDideeboy and 1 other person
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I agree, a nice high rise in the back gives such a nice feeling of ''I'm in a diaper'' and it is making me feel very small lol
I find with a rise in the back I can pull the top over my hip - and keep it from sagging.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Abdlchriscrinkle
Dragon64 said:
I like a good amount of rise to show off the print, but I'm too chubby for it to even matter
Yea. Same here but I love how the rise just folds down over time.

Reactions: CptKirk
So, everyone agrees, but no one knows?

Medical diapers tend to have the least amount of rise, ABDL diapers more so, but still different from brand to brand.
I don't think anyone's ever made it into any sort of list though, so it's still trial and error to find out.

I find MegaMax have the most amount of rise on my body. It that might be because the medium sized MMs are slight bigger than any other medium sized disposable I have tried.

Reactions: JimboJ and BuffedBaby
I agree that the MegaMax have more rise than most brands in Medium, next would probably be Rearz, IME. Most other diapers have a much lower rise.

A good rise in the back YES that why I like MegaMax & Bettedrys ...

Reactions: BuffedBaby
Rita said:
A good rise in the back YES that why I like MegaMax & Bettedrys ...
I'm looking for more front rise than betterdrys/crinklz

Dry 24/7 had a lot of rise from what I remember. Haven't ordered them in a long time though

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and Jorelaxed
Gotta agree with others, megamax rise pretty high compared to most. (Highest of brands I have tried anyway)

subietodd said:
I was thinking earlier today, being my wife buys me crinklz pretty much exclusively. Do other brands have different amounts of rise? If so, which brands offer the most rise? In "m" as I assume that would make a difference. I'm using rise as the measurement from the center of one's crotch to the waist band. I think I'd like these diapers to come up higher on me, I think that they'd be more "babyish" that way. Any help from the collective?
Tyia
I see what you're getting at, but I would primarily want the rise to be higher in the front, more than the rear, to prevent leakage. It doesn't really matter how I put on my diaper, I usually leak when I relieve myself too quickly and that happens too often when wearing.

I'm usually medium but I've tried large but then the diaper fits badly and still leaks due to size problems. I always use my diapers in combination with well fitted underwear to make the diaper feeling even more awesome, but it only helps so much with the leaking.
I must point out that if I just trickle, then I have no problem, but I don want to trickle, I want the complete "Oh no, I've lost control" experience...

- Is this just a boy problem or is this problem shared with you girls too?
- Actually, What do you girls enjoy the most from the diaper experience, assuming that you are more DL than ABDL?

Last edited:
On me, Trest have a higher rise than Mega Max.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Yes 1000% !!! I love a tall rise that makes me feel completely wrapped in the diaper. It makes me feel so wittle

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
Back